Full Stack Developer (f/m/d*) - Madrid, Spain
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit and lead people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, people. Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers and:
- We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
- Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis
- Results are important, they bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing but we believe that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love and respect
- We truly believe in equal chances for everybody, and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
How will you contribute to our mission?
We are in the middle of a growth phase and we are looking for full-stack developers to work with us. Our app is developed with the MEAN stack (Mongo-Express-Angular-Node), so the experience in these technologies will be positively valued.Due to the international nature of the company, a good English level is essential.
How is the team you’ll work with?
- You will work as part of the Tech Team but very close to the Design and Product ones. In the tech team, we try to be involved in every process around our product.
- You will find a team in continuous growth of people happy to help each other who share knowledge and experience trying to solve all the challenges we found, with quality and following best practices.
- We don’t make differences by team or technology, we try to do everything (FE, BE, database, whatever…) so we are learning every day.
- We have created a safe environment where different people from different origins, genders, or ages can learn and improve working together to reach out a common goal.
To be successful at this position, we think you should have/be:
- Be able to build new features or maintain the ones we have, which means you should be able to work mainly on the MEAN (Mongo-Express-Angular-Node) stack. Any experience in this stack or similar is valued
- To have attention to detail and to have QA always on the mind
- Good communication skills
- To be a good problem solver
- To be a collaborative person open to working hand in hand with other people
These are other tools that you will find in our day to day, so any knowledge on them (or similar to them) are welcomed:
- We build our mobile app with React Native
- We have running a Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- We use Bitbucket
- Our infrastructure is in AWS
- Our APM tool is Datadog
- We use Jira as our project management tool
We also offer:
Onboarding process with a buddy who will try to help you in your landing from the very beginning
Great office located in Madrid with fruits, drinks, and an awesome backyard
Pet friendly office
Home office flexibility
Hybrid work model
Lots of ownership and space to grow
Clear goal setting
Team buildings and activities