Finance Manager (f/m/d*) Berlin
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
🚀 Welcome to your Kenjo application journey 🚀
Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit candidates, manage everything from employee documents, on/off-boarding, time off, as well as employee pulse surveys and feedbacks to improve overall engagement. All this, so teams can have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its people.
💥Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers.
💥Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
How will you contribute to our mission?
Being the copilot of our business. This means:
- Leveraging your strategic thinking and curiosity, you will work hand in hand with our team leads on financial planning, reporting, variance analysis and you will help them accessing financial insights and making data driven decisions.
- Producing models to project long-term growth and determine the impacting business factors.
- Together with our Finance Operations and external accounting partners, implement processes to improve quality of data in our systems of records, transforming them into valuable insights.
- Owning the budgeting process in the company, setting the pace, processes, and keeping all stakeholders close to you to meet business timelines.
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- Have a business school or university degree with specialization in finance (not a must if relevant working experience)
- Have relevant professional experience in the field of finance (3 years), preferably in a high growth SaaS business.
- You have outstanding Excel & Google Sheets skills, as well as proven financial software experience.
- Have Financial planning and modeling experience and you are able to steer a budget process, hold timelines, manage stakeholders and develop relevant models to translate business vision.
- You have a hands-on mentality and combine your quick understanding with a real sense of action.
- Possess quantitative and analytical talent combined with effective communication skills.
- You are able to think about problems from a business perspective, their impact, and potential solutions to fix those issues.
- You can access live data to build strong models and take data driven decisions.
- You can organize and prioritize your work autonomously in our trust-based environment.
- You are able to pass on your knowledge and enable teams to do better.
- You communicate in English on a professional level. German would be a nice to have.
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
Hybrid work model with a combination of in-office and work from home
Lots of ownership and space to grow
Clear goal setting
Learning and development budget
Team buildings and activities
Our guiding principles:
🌟We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
🌟Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it till you make it, generosity over stinginess.
🌟Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
🌟We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
P.S If this sounds interesting, please feel free to apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you're not sure you're the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table.
We'd love to hear from you!