Content Manager Working Student (f/m/d*) - German Speaking
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
🚀 Welcome to your Kenjo application journey 🚀
Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative all-in-one HR Software to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit candidates, manage everything from employee documents, on/off-boarding, time off, as well as employee pulse surveys and feedback to improve overall engagement. All this, so teams can have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its people.
💥Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers.
💥Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
How will you contribute to our mission?
You will be the ears and eyes of our customers. You will consult and give full support to HR managers in their mission to digitise their department and help them to become a strategic partner.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Represent with excellence the Kenjo mission and vision to our clients by supporting them through the creation of high quality Educational Content.
- Own all content within Kenjo's Helpcenter and make sure it's fully updated.
- Closely collaborate with the marketing team in order to make sure that all content aligns with the company's branding guidelines.
- Become a product expert, the go-to person for all information regarding our software.
- Embrace current and future channels of communication (helpcenter, newsletter, webinar) in order to make sure our clients are fully informed and updated in everything regarding the tool.
- Detect inconsistencies and knowledge gaps within the information flow, and create seamless strategies to tackle them.
- Go-to Techie advising our customers on software implementations and upscales to maximise the use of our platform features to enable them to have the best possible impact by using Kenjo.
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- Full proficiency in German & English.
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Product Marketing or related Documentation or Marketing fields.
- Have a curious mindset and proactive attitude.
- You enjoy documenting procedures and attention_to_detail is your second name.
- Understand how to communicate with clients in a friendly yet efficient fashion.
- Previous experience working with helpcenter solutions (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Confluence, etc) and/or email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc).
- Having worked in and within the HR-Software Industry.
- Have a tech affinity and believe in the mission of improving the relationship of companies and their people.
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Hybrid model; working at the office and working from home
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Team buildings and activities
Our guiding principles:
🌟We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product.
🌟Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
🌟Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
🌟We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team.
P.S If this sounds interesting, please feel free to apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you're not sure you're the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table.
We'd love to hear from you!