Finance Operations Manager (f/m/d*) Berlin
Accounting & Finance, Operations
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
🚀 Welcome to your Kenjo application journey 🚀
Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit candidates, manage everything from employee documents, on/off-boarding, time off, as well as employee pulse surveys and feedbacks to improve overall engagement. All this, so teams can have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its people.
💥Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers.
💥Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
How will you contribute to our mission?
- You are the person in the company who ensures that we get cash from our customers, but also pay our suppliers to run the business
- Together with our FP&A Manager and external accounting partners, implement processes to improve quality of data in our systems of records, helping Kenjo transforming them into valuable insights
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Managing financial operations for payables and receivables.
- Executing subscription operations, billing our customers and collecting cash timely.
- Enhancing our scalability by working collaboratively both internally and with our external partners to develop, implement, and refine processes.
- Collaborating with our accounting partners to ensure accuracy in payables’ and receivables’ system of record.
- Monitoring our colleagues' adherence to quality information and following rules and thresholds, and discovering effective approaches to rectify errors and process misuses.
- Addressing our customers' and prospects' questions regarding GDPR and privacy, and offering initial support for those topics, with the help of our Data Protection Officer.
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- You have relevant professional experience in the field of finance (+2 years), preferably in a tech savvy environment.
- You have a great sense for details and won’t settle for just “ok”
- You communicate in English and German on a professional level.
- You have excellent Excel or Google Sheets skills, as well as proven financial software experience.
- You have a hands-on mentality and combine your quick understanding with a real sense of action.
- You are able to organize and prioritize your work autonomously in our trust-based environment.
- You are able to pass on your knowledge and enable teams to do better.
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Hybrid work model with a combination of in-office and work from home
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Learning and development budget
- Team buildings and activities
Our guiding principles:
🌟We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
🌟Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it till you make it, generosity over stinginess.
🌟Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
🌟We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
P.S If this sounds interesting, please feel free to apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you're not sure you're the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table.
We'd love to hear from you!