Customer Support Manager (f/m/d*) - German speaking
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
🚀 Welcome to your Kenjo application journey 🚀
Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative all-in-one HR Software that makes the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit candidates, manage everything from employee documents, on/off-boarding, time off, as well as employee pulse surveys and feedbacks to improve overall engagement. All this, so teams can have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, its people.
💥Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers.
💥Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
How will you contribute to our mission?
As a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with Kenjo’s customers through a multitude of channels as a valued resource and trusted advisor, helping their business grow. You will strive to deliver helpful and humanly Support experience through creative problem-solving, a consultative approach, and a deep and thorough knowledge of how Kenjo works.
Through working closely with your team, you will be the voice of Kenjo and champion our customers’ needs that will strive to help build Kenjo Support a positive and inclusive environment for customers.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Kenjo platform to remove technical barriers for our customers and help them navigate with the variety of tools within Kenjo
- Respond to inbound support tickets, ensuring our customers receive timely, useful information to improve their experience while using the product.
- Partner and advocate first contact resolutions and take ownership of all customer queries to effectively resolve issues through phone, live chat, and email communications, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries.
- Become a Kenjo expert with the ability to answer any and all questions in regards to our platform
- Gather customer feedback and pro-actively translate it into improvement opportunities for the Product, Marketing, Growth or Customer Success teams to drive customer satisfaction levels to a top-notch standard.
- Serve as a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues
Additionally, please understand that joining a startup means that you’ll have an exciting opportunity to learn and grow, both on a personal and professional level, but that you’ll be joining a super fast-paced environment, where it won’t be so much about what others can do for you, but what can you do for those around you.
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
To be successful at this position, we think you should be/ have:
- C2 level of German, and fluency in English
- 3+ years experience in customer support
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking: Be professional and friendly
- A strong work ethic: commit to quality and deliver without supervision
- A knack for explaining tech to non-tech people
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- A healthy sense of humor
- Experience in the IT / SaaS industry or HR sector
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Tolerance for bad Star Wars jokes
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Home office flexibility - Hybrid work model
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Learning and development budget
- Team buildings and activities
Our guiding principles:
🌟We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
🌟Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
🌟Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
🌟We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
P.S If this sounds interesting, please feel free to apply! Studies by several different sources have shown that on average men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. Women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of requirements before applying. If you're not sure you're the right fit, apply anyway and let us know what you bring to the table.
We'd love to hear from you!