Solution Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
LevaData’s integrated, AI-powered supply management software platform transforms direct material sourcing, mitigates risks, and accelerates new product development. We power the smartest supply chains in the world by constantly analyzing business objectives against real-time market activity and community intelligence. We are trusted to deliver improved margins, control risks, generate new product velocity, and achieve multi-tier supplier engagement with purpose-built tools for quick collaboration and decisive actions. LevaData creates a competitive advantage with transformational and predictive insights. Customers include large and complex enterprise companies, as well as small- and medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class supply management practices.
As a Solutions Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in driving sales success by effectively combining your expertise as a technical Solutions Consultant with the responsibilities of an Account Executive. In this hybrid role, you will work closely with potential clients, understanding their needs, recommending and demonstrating LevaData solutions, and managing the sales lifecycle.
Conduct in-depth discovery meetings with clients to gather detailed information about their business processes and technical requirements.
Design and present tailored demonstrations, workshops, and proof-of-concepts to showcase how the company's solutions can address client needs.
Provide technical expertise and answer questions related to product features, capabilities, and integration possibilities.
Collaborate with the marketing and business development teams to identify and qualify potential clients, understanding their pain points and objectives.
Translate client requirements into compelling solutions that address their challenges and objectives
- 4+ years of documented success in a New Logo Account Executive or Solution Engineer role.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to think creatively to address client challenges.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to understand client needs and effectively translate them into tailored solutions.
- Nice to have - Proven experience in a hybrid role combining pre-sales solutions consulting and account executive responsibilities, preferably in a technology or software environment.
100% work remote
Highly competitive salary and stock options
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits programs