Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Read this first: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply. We'd love to have a chat to see what skills/experiences you are able to bring to this team.
Mediafly seeks a highly creative and experienced Demand Generation Manager to take ownership of the development and execution of all campaigns targeting both new and existing customers. You will oversee the entire lifecycle of campaigns, from conceptualization to evaluation, ensuring these campaigns create and progress pipeline and ultimately lead to closed business. Drawing inspiration from Mediafly’s executives, marketing leaders, and marketing and sales peers, you will leverage a range of tactics and techniques to attract and nurture high-quality leads. It is an exciting time to join Mediafly and this role will be instrumental in propelling Mediafly into its next era of growth.
Responsibilities of a Demand Gen Manager:
- Demand Generation: Develop and implement creative demand generation strategies that focus on creating and capturing demand of our audience and nurturing pipeline to closed/won business.
- Campaign Management: Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns across all of Mediafly’s owned channels, using a mix of webinars, podcasts, content, events, and more to drive pipeline.
- Lead Nurturing Campaigns: Design and execute lead nurturing campaigns that deliver relevant content to prospects and customers based on their behavior, preferences, and stage in the buying process.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM): Collaborate with marketing and sales to build 1:1 ABM strategies for key accounts, building stronger relationships and driving revenue from high-potential customers.
- Content & Thought Leadership: Work with the marketing team to develop a comprehensive plan and roadmap for educational content that addresses the pain points and challenges of both prospects and customers.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: Leverage Mediafly’s digital channels to amplify our brand presence, engage our target audience, and create demand for our suite of solutions.
- Marketing Automation: Utilize Hubspot, Qualified, and 6Sense to automate lead nurturing workflows, ensuring timely and relevant delivery of content to leads, while tracking and analyzing their engagement.
- Analytics and Optimization: Utilize insights from Salesforce, Hubspot, and Google Analytics to measure the effectiveness of our demand generation efforts, make data-driven decisions, and refine strategies for better results.
- Sales Alignment: Work closely with the sales team to align marketing campaigns with core sales objectives, focusing on efficient lead handoff and enabling sales to follow-up on new marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 4+ years running marketing campaigns, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Campaign Strategy: Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns that create opportunities and pipeline.
- Multi-channel Campaigns: Proficiency in planning and managing multi-channel campaigns, including digital marketing, social media, email marketing, events, and more.
- Lead Nurturing: Experience in designing and implementing lead nurturing campaigns to guide prospects through the buyer's journey.
- Data Analysis: Experience measuring campaign success, and making data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Collaboration and Communication: Excellent collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Creativity: Creative thinker with a passion for experimenting with innovative marketing campaigns.
- Continuous Learning: You are always trying to stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends that challenge the status quo.
- Remote based in US & UK
- Flexible working hours
- Generous PTO
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching
- Transparent Career Paths
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Stipend
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.