Creative Account Director
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Presentify, a Mediafly Service, specializes in enhancing audience engagement through visual storytelling. Our team of skilled storytelling and creative experts works closely with customers to create compelling content across various mediums. From attention-grabbing microsites to persuasive presentations that seal deals, we excel in identifying the most effective ways to reach your audience and consistently stand out from the crowd. Our focus is on providing content that sellers actually want to use and buyers crave for more, whether it's presented in-person, remotely, or shared as a follow-up.
Mediafly is looking for a Creative Account Director located in Canada or the UK. As a Creative Account Director, you will have the responsibility of overseeing a portfolio of customers.Your role involves providing strategic guidance and recommendations for client projects, acting as a trusted consultant. You will work closely with customers to understand their business needs and deliver optimal solutions that ensure client success and increase satisfaction. Collaborating with Project Delivery Managers, you will also ensure the delivery of high-quality creative work that meets the client's needs and addresses their business problems.
Join Presentify and be part of a team that drives audience engagement, delivers exceptional results, and creates memorable visual experiences for clients!
Responsibilities of an Creative Account Director:
- Oversee and strategically manage multiple accounts and develop long and short-term strategic plans.
- Working with customers to create project briefs that meet business needs by challenging and asking questions in an effective and accountable way.
- Lead discovery sessions by identifying and understanding the customer’s business objectives, audience, key messages and creative direction to guide and influence each project.
- Partner with the customer to build sitemaps for microsite projects that outline the blueprint of their projects.
- Build storyboards that outline the story in chapters aligning with Presentify’s best practices.
- Partner with the Project Delivery Manager to update them on the project brief, discovery session and finalized storyboard so they can oversee and manage the project to completion.
- Manage client budgets and hours to ensure we’re staying within scope, helping level-set client expectations as needed.
- Partner with Customer Success on customer communication and important customer meetings (i.e. quarterly business reviews) to represent Presentify and continue to build relationships.
- Partner with the VP of Presentify to capture and produce customer success stories and other marketing/sales materials.
- The position may involve occasional travel, accounting for approximately 10% of the role's responsibilities.
We would love to work with you if:
- 6+ years of experience managing client accounts and relationships
- Skilled storyteller and consultant
- Passion for client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Customer focused and professional approach
- Strong desire for continuous improvement
Those who succeed are:
- Able to lead and inspire their team, the wider agency, clients, and other external partners.
- Commercially and creatively astute.
- Effective negotiators.
- Unafraid to take charge when necessary, be decisive and then build support for those decisions.
- Responsible and accountable for their own and others’ work, delegating effectively to balance a varied and demanding workload, and appreciates that the team working well can achieve much more than any individual.
- Prepared to share credit and shoulder difficulties.
- Focused on the personal and professional development of their team to optimize their combined performance, understanding when to give praise, motivational feedback and constructive criticism, but also when to ‘be the boss’.
- Good at evaluating creative work; able to give and receive feedback to support its development.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about their client’s business, and where and how advertising contributes to its success.
- Self motivated, proactive and excited to acquire new skills to continuously learn and share with the team.
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.