Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Read this first: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please apply. We'd love to have a chat to see what skills/experiences you are able to bring to this team.
Our Customers:We’re proud to work with some of the most well known brands in the world, spanning industries — from consumer goods to manufacturing to life sciences, big tech to media & entertainment. This breadth across our portfolio allows our company to remain resilient when economic headwinds impact a specific industry. Our customers are true partners. They bring forth challenges and we work together to co-innovate, turning those challenges into opportunities that make a meaningful impact on their business
Position Overview: Mediafly is seeing an experienced and customer-focused professional to manage technical projects end-end. The Project Manager will collaborate with prospects, customers, third-party partners and a variety of internal resources and stakeholders to deliver technical projects end-to-end. The project manager will be brought in early as pre-sales, during initial implementation, and for future projects to drive and manage all aspects of assigned initiatives. This includes managing all stages through presales through go-live, stabilization and beyond. In addition the project manager will be maintaining the project plan, communication, scheduling, risks and related raid logs, follow-ups, tasks, and other duties needed to get the project done. The project manager should be comfortable communicating with all roles and levels within the organization with a passionate pursuit to deliver the best solution possible. Using a strong skill set in business this user will have to work closely with solution architects and other experts to address issues. Recurring relationships with strategic clients that include familiarity with Mediafly tools, processes and people is a must. This person should be comfortable in an administrative and supportive role as the initiative dictates and be happy to collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, support, sales, technical account management, project management, and customer success to exceed customer expectations. You should be ready to take on large scale challenges in the pursuit of new and creative deliverables of the products and services that Mediafly provides. Be ready to drive the full process of software development with solution engineering while responsible for all phases and aspects of deployments that meet the timeline, budget and needs of the project.
- Project manage and End-to-End Solutions in collaboration with multiple business, engineering and cross functional teams
- Ensure proper project traceability and delivery during all phases
- Provide project hand-off and support training for the new features to customer and support teams
- Lead large scale strategic customer implementation projects that are revenue enablement-focused, technical, and cross-functional in nature
- Be the customer's advocate by partner with key resources and stakeholders for buy-in and to become a trusted partner
- Make recommendations to project team on direction and changes required
- Work closely with the sales team, customer success, implementation and onboarding and solutions to validate meeting customer needs
- Organize and follow-up on all upcoming and required efforts for assigned initiatives
- Collaborate with the Solutions and Implementations teams to stay updated on latest tools, technologies and best practices for success
- Create comprehensive documentation for project plans, RAID logs, executive summaries, pending actions, milestone summaries and related deliverables
- Support the post-sales team during the implementation phase, ensuring successful project delivery within defined timelines
- Manage internal projects and programs to meet the needs of the solutions team
- BS degree with 5+ years of experience, or MS degree with 3+ years, or equivalent
- Experience in working in a large enterprise, with a global environment, across multiple time zones and geographies
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills with the ability to multitask, lead and keep very close attention to all details
- To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed expectations
- Organized, thorough and a passion for adherence and doing things the right way
- Background in enterprise software solutions and cloud-based technologies a plus
- Experience with content management systems, revenue intelligence, conversation intelligence, and value selling solutions is desirable a plus
- Demonstrated ability to design and present technical solutions to diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in creating project plans and related documentation
- Solid understanding of project management best practices and principles
- Ability to perform administrative tasks efficiently and completely
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.