Visual Communications Designer
Marketing & Communications, Design
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Who we are:
Mediafly is the leading revenue enablement platform market-facing teams use to plan, predict, coach, and engage at the highest levels. Our unified suite of solutions create immersive buyer experiences; enable sellers to lead with value, allow managers to scale coaching, and empower leaders to forecast with confidence. In today’s unpredictable market, Mediafly is the key to delivering predictable efficient growth.
Presentify, a Mediafly Service, specializes in enhancing audience engagement through visual storytelling. Our team of skilled storytelling and creative experts works closely with customers to create compelling content across various mediums. From attention-grabbing microsites to persuasive presentations that seal deals, we excel in identifying the most effective ways to reach your audience and consistently stand out from the crowd. Our focus is on providing content that sellers actually want to use and buyers crave for more, whether it's presented in-person, remotely, or shared as a follow-up.
Mediafly is looking for a Visual Communications Designer located in the United Kingdom to join the Presentify team. Presentify’s Visual Communication Designers take our customers' content and transform it from the ordinary into the extraordinary to captivate, engage, and get results. It's so much more than presentations: this involves crafting interactive portals/microsites, animating social media and explainer videos, simulating app/software demos, developing sales enablement toolkits, and designing self-navigated documents. Our creative process extensively utilises PowerPoint, all hosted within Mediafly’s Engagement360 solution.
Responsibilities of a Visual Communications Designer:
- Partner with Project Delivery Managers, Account Directors and Leadership to develop the initial look and feel of the project(s) that will be shared with the client for feedback
- Digest client feedback for further development for the project based on the schedule provided by the Project Delivery Manager
- Work within the client’s brand guidelines
- Edit and create graphics, icons and/or images from original assets and concepts using applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and mostly importantly, PowerPoint
- Support large international brands across a range of industries
We would love to work with you if meet these requirements:
- 3-6 years experience of bringing brands together to create compelling and consistently designed assets is essential.
- In-depth experience and skills of the PowerPoint including animations and transitions or the appetite and ambition to swiftly develop your skillset in this software
- Previous experience in juggling multiple projects and working with multiple brands
- Proficient in using Adobe CC applications, such as: Photoshop; Illustrator; and Adobe XD
- Knowledge of both agency and corporate brand environment
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- Experience in UX design and wireframing
- Adobe After Effects experience is desirable
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holidays a year plus a “Flyer” holiday, MLK Day, Juneteenth and UK public holidays
- Remote & flexible working
- Remote stipend
- A progressive and fun work culture
- Long term growth prospects
- Opportunities to progress to more senior levels
- There will be a 2 stage interview process, including preparing a design presentation in PowerPoint that will be pitched to a panel of team members.
Mediafly is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all interested individuals to apply.
We have over 170 employees located globally. Thanks to our commitment to employee experience, Mediafly has been recognized as a Best Place to Work from Crain's, Inc. and BuiltIn.
Mediafly's HQ is based in Chicago, IL.