Product Manager - Supplier Collaboration
Nulogy is a technology company driving toward more agility within the supply chain. Nulogy’s software platform enables Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and their contracted (external) network of manufacturers and packagers to reduce waste, reduce costs, and better serve their customers. Nulogy’s software is currently being leveraged within the world’s leading CPG organizations (including brands like Colgate-Palmolive, L’Oréal, and P&G) and has become synonymous with best of breed supply chain solutions. As Nulogy has grown rapidly over the last decade, the company is proud to be recognized with a variety of awards including; Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and Food Logistics Top 100 Software Provider and Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture. Nulogy has also received multiple awards for company culture including most recently Canada’s Great Places to Work award 2021-2022, 2021 Best Workplace™ for Mental Wellness and 2022 Best Workplaces for Hybrid Work!
By joining Nulogy, not only will you be joining a fantastic culture of capable and motivated individuals, you'll also be joining a team that is solving challenging problems everyday with the potential to make a global impact.
We are looking for a creative and motivated Product Manager who is passionate about delivering customer value and solving complex problems. You are also someone who thrives in working in a collaborative cross departmental environment. You are equally at ease communicating our value proposition to a prospective customer, soliciting product feedback from a customer, collaborating on a UX concept with a designer or discussing the merits of an implementation strategy with a developer. You are an excellent communicator, can empathize with users, influence and manage stakeholder expectations and ruthlessly prioritize.
- Contribute to product strategy in support of short- and long-term product goals.
- Evangelize our company vision and product strategy with your team, across the organization and with customers and prospects.
- Partner with engineering to define and achieve measurable quarterly and annual product outcomes
- Engage in continuous market discovery to uncover valuable problems to solve
- Work closely with early adopter customers to drive adoption and solicit feedback
- Help develop, maintain and communicate the product roadmap
- Maintain intimacy with the needs of customers and markets, and industry and technology trends to validate market problems for both existing and future customers
- Capture and articulate customer and industry needs, translating them into product requirements working closely with fellow Product Managers, Product Designers and Software Engineers to further refine and develop product ideas.
- Lead collaborations with customers, subject matter experts, designers and software/quality engineers to maximize product quality and business value
- Manage project timelines, risks, priorities, estimates, and customer commitments and expectations with all stakeholders
- Contribute to Go-To-Market plans and primary content for messaging and collateral for Internal Education, Marketing, and Sales-driven activities.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to develop and communicate our value proposition
- Develop programs and material to drive product adoption
- Use your data driven approach to drive product adoption
- Collaborate with the PM group to level up our practices
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Have a proven track record of bringing newer products to market
- Can think creatively, deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities
- Curious, empathetic, and passionate about users’ perspectives and goals
- Use data to make informed product decisions
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Experience collaborating successfully with cross-functional teams
- Experience with modern product, design and software development practices
- Constantly learning about product management best practices and the customers you serve
- Experience building Supply Chain solutions
- Nulogy was founded by 4 friends who wanted to work at a place they loved. We imbed this notion into the culture through a highly supportive benefits plan, regularly inviting family to company events, and having lots of fun as a team. Our motto is "It's Not Just Business, It's Personal".
- We’re solving problems that no one has been able to solve before. This is an opportunity to join a team that is transforming the way that supply chains are structured.
- Competitive benefits package: Group benefit plan including health, dental, and vision that start on day one; Parental leave: 100% top-up for 15 weeks for any parent or biological or adopted children; Unlimited paid vacation policy; RRSP Matching Program; $3k annual education budget; Mental health days off; Monthly work from home budget
Our approach to flexibility is Work Where You Work Best, allowing our employees the flexibility in where work gets done. This puts our employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable Nulogy's business and performance goals. Everyone is set up with the tools and resources required to do their best work.
Nulogy embraces diversity, and we recognize the need for teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We encourage everyone to apply.
Something looks off?