Cloud Ops - SRE
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
- Looking to add CloudOps SRE to the team. The SRE Team is a very critical function to the organization as they help in managing the environment in the required manner.
- You will support production customers by monitoring and maintaining our cloud application & cloud infrastructure hosting it.
- You'll be building scripts for operational automation and incident response.
- You'll handle processes surrounding cloud application deployment for our agile release.
- You'll be working with the monitoring, tuning, maintenance, and support of Linux, Azure SQL, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, cloud infrastructure/services, etc.
- You will define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents, capacity, and availability.
- You will run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required.
- You'll build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies.
- You will automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers.
Your experience includes:
- +2 years working with the Microsoft Azure platform (preferred) or another public cloud platform.
- +1 years of experience in automation tools like Terraform, Linux scripting, Cloud Orchestration tools like Ansible or Chef, etc.
- Ability to write scripts in one major scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell &/or Python
- Good verbal and written interpersonal skills; with ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and direction of projects.
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities to meet time and quality targets.
- Highly organized and meticulous with excellent, process management skills; project and goal oriented
- Ability to lead multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
- Understanding of Container and DevOps technologies
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.