Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
OneTrust is seeking a Support Analyst to join our professional services team. The Support Analyst will provide ongoing product support, troubleshooting, and pragmatic solutions for the most complex and critical issues that OneTrust customers face. This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, advanced troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of the OneTrust platform (and related technologies where appropriate).
- Take support cases from the Level 2 or 3 support queue (as appropriate) and work with the customer to troubleshoot and resolve the issue
- Actively and autonomously manage a varied workload of customer support cases, keeping customers regularly updated on progress
- Collaborate across OneTrust, including with our product teams, to troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, and provide solutions
- Continue to develop and maintain deep knowledge of specific areas of the OneTrust platform (and supporting technologies) by attending office hours, completing regular release training, etc.
- Build privacy industry expertise, including maintaining CIPP/E / CIPM certifications
- Contribute more broadly to the OneTrust support community, including creating knowledge articles and process improvements
- Work independently to manage your time and commitments while meeting agreed performance levels
You are a hardworking and determined individual focused on providing a great customer experience while building rapport. You’re an independent worker who can solve complex customer problems in a creative manner.
Your experience includes:
- Degree, higher education qualification or 1-5 years' work experience in a similar role
- Ability to learn rapidly, and master the OneTrust Privacy platform
- Complex analytical problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to contribute to process improvement
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate complex information in accessible language via phone, video and e-mail
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot complex, web-based software suites
- Working knowledge of development processes, different operating systems, browsers, and programming languages.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work alternative shift patterns e.g. late shifts, weekends to support coverage, new releases
- Privacy industry experience, or CIPP/E / CIPM certified
- Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Familiarity with IAB TCF 2.0 framework
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.