Business Development Rep
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
You are a coachable, organized and driven individual with strong critical thinking skills. Excited to be at the forefront of the sales process and have strong communication skills in English.
Your experience includes:
- Approximately 1 or more year(s) of relevant professional experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications) or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals and reviewing own work for thoroughness, quality and accuracy
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM solutions is preferred
- Previous cold call experience
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.