Senior IT Support Engineer (Hybrid)
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated IT Support Engineer for our IT Operations Team. IT Support Engineers report to the IT Manager and are focused on providing technology support and security awareness to the organization. By troubleshooting Windows and Mac laptops, iOS-based devices, and networking equipment issues while assisting with additional technology initiatives, they ensure efficient business operations for OneTrust.
To provide IT support by troubleshooting and resolving OS, desktop applications, and mobile device issues
As an IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Troubleshoot and resolve OS, desktop application, and mobile device issues.
- Complete or escalate tickets from queue as required
- Image computer operating systems and assist with new hire onboarding
- Assist with administering MDM system
- Adhere to all security process and procedures
- Follow policies and procedures, to ensure all supported IT equipment are meeting business requirements and operating at peak performance
The position requires an appreciation for technology, fundamental technical skills, and the desire to problem solve and think logically. Having great troubleshooting ability to respond in a timely manner with excellent verbal and written communication along with scripting knowledge (PowerShell, BASH, etc.) and MDM experience are key to succeeding in this role. The ideal candidate will maintain inventory and asset configuration, participate in document best practices, support procedures, and carry out special tasks at Manager or Lead’s direction.
Your Experience Includes
- 1+ years of experience providing IT support or experience in related field
- Ability to troubleshoot desktop applications such as Microsoft Office, WebEx, Chrome, and other common desktop applications
- Knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS Ability to troubleshoot both Windows and Mac OS Experience providing mobile device support for iPhone and Android devices
- Experience troubleshooting multi-function printers
- Experience supporting Audio/Video systems Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and scripting
- Ability to work in a team environment Proficient with usage of Office Suite
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds Must be independent, self-motivated, detailed oriented, highly organized, able to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Availability to work in our Perimeter Center offices on a daily basis
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.