Principal Technical Program Manager
Strength in Trust
Imagine being part of an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of every company to thrive while championing what's good for both people and the planet. At OneTrust, we leverage cutting-edge technology and a pragmatic approach to privacy, GRC (governance, risk management, and compliance), ethics, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) to create a straightforward platform that amplifies the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Trust serves as the bedrock of every successful business, and OneTrust delivers the technology that empowers you to transform the promise of trust into reality. We recognize and reward top talent with competitive total packages, including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with matching contributions.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager with Workday Financials expertise and who is passionate about delivering software implementations in the finance & revenue systems organization and building excellent relationships with our customers. As a TPM, you will own internal customer engagements and be the internal advocate for stakeholders across the Finance, Revenue & HR organization.
You will be responsible for key project factors like resources, scope, timeline, deliverables, reporting, sprint planning and stakeholder communication. You will collaborate across organizations including Implementation, Finance, Tax, Revenue, Sales, Procurement, HR, Product Management, and Support throughout the project lifecycle. As a Principal Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Manage IT delivery projects in Finance & Revenue space, responsible for tasks including requirements gathering, project planning, execution and status tracking, internal reporting and record keeping, customer reporting and stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with internal teams in Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Standup etc.
- Conduct daily or weekly stand-up meetings with project teams to maintain project momentum, identify tasks within projects, and complete them with minimal supervision.
- Build and manage customer-facing project plans and status reports. Manage project scope and customer expectations.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including implementation, GTM, ITOps, HR partners, Integration & Architecture teams to ensure successful completion of customer implementations.
- Manage internal hand-off to support by coordinating completion of all customer-facing and internal solution deliverables.
- Coordinate all aspects of a service offering for a client from inception to go-live.
You are a hard-working and determined individual used to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are an independent worker who is able to problem-solve and process information quickly. You are able to gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them and communicate with stakeholders, translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms with consultative approach.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or other related field
- 5+ years’ experience working as Technical Program Manager role
- Previous experience managing IT projects in Workday Financials & HCM preferred or similar ERP systems
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with a passion for technology
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Project Management Certification such as PMI-CAPM, CSM, PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Past experience as a Business or Solutions Analyst, or in a Technical role advantageous
- Creative problem-solving skills focused on solutions and removing obstacles
- Ability to build relationships and enhance cooperation
- Interest in leading software implementations and learning conversational-level application functionality
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.