Director, Pricing Strategy and Analytics (Remote)
Strength in Trust
Imagine being part of an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of every company to thrive while championing what's good for both people and the planet. At OneTrust, we leverage cutting-edge technology and a pragmatic approach to privacy, GRC (governance, risk management, and compliance), ethics, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) to create a straightforward platform that amplifies the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Trust serves as the bedrock of every successful business, and OneTrust delivers the technology that empowers you to transform the promise of trust into reality. We recognize and reward top talent with competitive total packages, including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with matching contributions.
- The Director for Pricing Strategy and Analytics would have a critical role bringing our offerings to life through compelling pricing and packaging strategies while also helping put into place the infrastructure to enable the team to scale.
- As Pricing Strategy and Analytics lead for the Privacy and Data Governance cloud. In this role, you will collaborate with Cloud Leadership, Product Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance to align our organization behind our strategies to solve customer pain and deliver value. Based on your experience, you will identify the best tools to use for pricing analysis (quant research, qual interviews, competitive positioning, financial analysis, etc.) and how to best present your proposals to C-level leaders.
- Build the infrastructure for communicating pricing and packaging to our sales team. As our portfolio has grown, our sales team has expanded, and our pricing and packaging has become more complex, we need to consider the tools for how we best communicate to sales. You will work extensively across every level of the sales and sales enablement organizations to ensure they have the tools they need to effectively price and package our solutions for our customers.
- This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Vice President of Pricing and Packaging.
- Ability to help increase revenue for the Privacy and Data Governance Cloud by developing innovative pricing and packaging approaches that increase new customers and/or ASP’s.
- Provide knowledge and increase the confidence of sales team members in communicating price to customers
- You have experience running pricing and packaging analysis for Enterprise SaaS companies.
- You have run pricing strategy for dozens of products and now how to go about running an analysis and you know how to present to leadership.
- You have leveraged quant research before and know when to use it and what tools are best for different situations. In addition, you have worked with Enterprise sales teams and understand what they need to be effective.
Your experience includes:
- 5+ years of experience in a strategy function, with at least 3 years in Enterprise B2B
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience in modeling pricing impact
- Comfortable presenting to C-Level Executives
- Skilled in leading and working with cross-functional teams
- Have led quant research studies for pricing and packaging
- Worked at a privacy, security, compliance, or data governance software company previously in similar capacity
- Relevant industry certifications like IAPP
- Technical product experience like sales engineering or implementation
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.