Sr Software Engineer - Data Analytics
Strength in Trust
Imagine being part of an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of every company to thrive while championing what's good for both people and the planet. At OneTrust, we leverage cutting-edge technology and a pragmatic approach to privacy, GRC (governance, risk management, and compliance), ethics, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) to create a straightforward platform that amplifies the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Trust serves as the bedrock of every successful business, and OneTrust delivers the technology that empowers you to transform the promise of trust into reality. We recognize and reward top talent with competitive total packages, including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with matching contributions.
We’re looking for a Senior Principal Software Engineer with a passion for solving problems to join our agile Product Engineering team at OneTrust. Senior Principal Software Engineers are responsible for developing, contributing to decisions related to design and architecture of new frontend and/or backend features while supporting existing development efforts for our industry-leading platform.
- Achieve at least 80% code coverage or per the revised standards set by the team.
- Work closely with UX, Product Managers and/or Product Owners, as well as other developers to contribute to planning and grooming sessions and drive team’s discussions on system architecture and component design
- Support the team to ensure all committed stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Work toward reducing total number of defects in the module/product to industry standards by catching and fixing issues early in development
- Ensure critical and high priority CII’s are delivered per SLA
- Conduct peer reviews to improve code quality
- Help junior developers follow development testing, exploratory testing, AI testing and/or test automation
- Help build high-performing teams, grow and mentor the technical skills within the team and create development opportunities for them
A self-learner who is open to new technologies, processes, or techniques to improve your ability to deliver high-quality software. Someone who asks questions to clarify gaps in understanding.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 12+ years of professional software engineering/development experience
- Recent development experience using Drupal, Ember, Angular 8+, React, Python, or Java 7+
- Familiarity with public cloud providers such as (Azure, Google Cloud, or AWS)
- Experience or familiarity with DevOps
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies
- Previous experience working on enterprise-level projects
- Agile development process awareness
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with ELK Stack and MongoDB
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.