Senior Instructional Designer
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
This is an instructional design role that works and collaborates as a member of a training team responsible for the creation and animation of web-based training materials for an external audience.
- Utilize Gomo Learning’s suite of products to complete a standard customization request in 1-2 weeks’ time, more complex customizations for clients would have a modified delivery estimation (80-90%)
- Work with subject matter experts and/or source materials to develop training for e-learning programs (10-20%)
- Create/Modify visually appealing and effective instructional content, learning objectives, storyboards, and interactive learning deliverables.
- Modify courses made of video, audio, graphics, knowledge checks, interactive activities, and assessments
- Ensure training materials are delivered within budget and on time
- Leverage learner and stakeholder feedback and performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions and continually improve training materials
- Manage an LMS for usability including course catalogue management and user management/assignment/tracking
- Address learner and organizational requirements through training and performance design and materials
You are able to take any approved course outline, write a transcript, and develop a course to be published in SCORM for a target demographic. You are a go-getter who is organized and able to meet tight deadlines, able to process and condense complicated and unfamiliar technical material for a wide range of audiences.
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical-adjacent field (CIS, MIS, Engineering, etc.) or professional writing (technical communication, journalism)
- 5+ years of professional instructional design experience highly preferred
- Developing course and learner content in market for deployment via an Agile methodology
- Experience with standard eLearning development tools and software (Gomo Learning preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or other graphic design and video production tools
- Video or audio production experience
- Graphic Design experience
- Facilitation and public speaking experience
- Experience Managing an LMS for usability including course catalogue management and user management/assignment/tracking
- Adobe Cloud experience
- Video production experience
- Gomo Learning experience
- Research/ academic background
- Experience facilitating in-person training and events
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.