Senior UX Designer
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Privacy, Security, Data Governance, GRC, Third-Party Risk, Ethics and Compliance, and ESG platform, OneTrust is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join the User Experience Design team within our dynamic Research and Development team.
This team continually improves the usability, design, and overall experience of OneTrust offerings, including web applications and other products and services. It is an excellent opportunity to improve the experience of an exceptionally wide range of users around the world.
The Senior UX Designer will work under the oversight of a Principal UX Designer and assist with all the UX responsibilities below:
- Design: Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Standards: Identify, define and promote UX best practices, including templates
- UX Metrics: Identify, collect, and analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, and other sources
- Industry Awareness: Monitor and apply relevant UX trends
- Promotion: Serve as a UX advocate within the organization
You are a strong collaborator and able to effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization. Additionally, you are a self-learner who enjoys researching and applying relevant UX trends and who thrives with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or related technical field
- 5 - 8 years of work, personal project, or internship experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout
- Portfolio of UX projects to illustrate applied experience
- Experience with design tools including, but not limited to; Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design or interaction design
- Ability to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization, product managers and senior management
- Enterprise product design experience and designing web-based applications
- Experience leading a team
- Familiarity with data privacy, third-party risk management, and/or security spaces
- Scrum certification
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.