Principal People Services Specialist
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The OneTrust Principal People Services Specialist will be aligned to and support the HR initiatives to the business objectives and needs. In this role, you can expect to touch all aspects of HR, with overall responsibility for day-to-day operations and compliance.
- Guides OneTrust employees and Team Leads to resolve employee questions, issues, or concerns and champion employee engagement.
- Partners with HRBPs and Leads to design and deliver targeted solutions aligned with accomplishing company goals in line with global operational processes.
- Partners with the Benefits Team to help facilitate requests.
- Advises and advocates on HR policies, procedures, and programs to promote company culture and compliance.
- Manages country-level operational processes, in alignment with the central operations team, for the entire employee lifecycle.
- Partners with the Payroll Team to ensure pay-impacting transactions are correct.
- Maintains employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, improving workplace relationships, and boosting productivity and retention.
- Serves as a bridge between the HRBP Team and other HR functions.
- Own Internal Transfer communications and process in partnership with HRBP & TA team
- Conduct Exit interviews and create, save, and distribute paperwork for individual contributors at OneTrust.
- Assist with salary increases and promotion letters.
- Partners with IT to create a streamlined employee experience (i.e., DLs, offboarding, internal transfers, etc.)
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Someone who loves working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success.
- Highly organized
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize your workload.
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines.
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who is process-based, who can own end-to-end & develop new processes when needed.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 – 8 years of HR experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of Human Resource disciplines, employment law, etc.
- Ability to build relationships with employees throughout the organization.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and diagnose problems, develop alternative solutions, and recommend and implement a practical course of action.
- Experienced in handling employee relations issues.
- Ability to operate with rapidly shifting priorities, timelines, and deliverables.
- HR Certification (PHR/SHRM) preferred.
- Experience supporting Team Leads
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, and Trinet systems HRIS and tracking systems
- Experience in a tech start-up setting.
- HR Operations
- Project Management
- Able to create and deliver reporting and metrics designed to help provide insight and drive business decisions.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.