Senior Salesforce Solution Architect_Lead To Order
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Reporting to the Director of Business Systems, the Senior Salesforce Solution Architect - Lead To Order Specialist will play a pivotal role in driving the transformation and optimization of our Lead To Order processes within the Salesforce ecosystem. We are seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Solution Architect with a specialization in Lead To Order processes to join our dynamic team. If you possess a deep understanding of Salesforce and a proven track record of designing and implementing successful Lead To Order solutions, we invite you to apply and contribute to our continued growth.
Lead To Order Process Design:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements related to Lead To Order processes.
- Design end-to-end Lead To Order solutions, incorporating industry best practices, Salesforce capabilities, and integration points.
- Create comprehensive architectural diagrams, process flows, and solution documentation.
- Provide expert guidance to development teams, ensuring alignment with architectural standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of technologies, tools, and third-party applications that complement the Lead To Order ecosystem.
- Oversee the development of technical specifications and ensure adherence to design principles.
Salesforce Configuration and Customization:
- Configure and customize Salesforce objects, fields, validation rules, flows, and custom code (Apex, Lightning Components) to support Lead To Order requirements.
- Leverage Salesforce CPQ and related tools to design and implement complex pricing and quoting solutions.
Integration and Data Management:
- Architect integration solutions to seamlessly connect Salesforce with external systems, ensuring data consistency and real-time information exchange.
- Define data migration strategies and oversee data cleansing and transformation efforts to ensure accurate and reliable Lead To Order data.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks, scalability concerns, and other technical challenges within the Lead To Order processes.
- Monitor system performance and collaborate with technical teams to implement optimizations
Solution Governance and Compliance:
- Ensure that the Lead To Order solution complies with security, data privacy, and regulatory requirements.
- Lead solution reviews and ensure alignment with architectural guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance, to ensure the Lead To Order solution meets business needs.
- Present technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Mentorship and Training:
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and knowledge transfer to junior architects and development teams.
- Conduct training sessions to enhance team members' understanding of Lead To Order processes and Salesforce best practices.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or System Architect credentials.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Solution Architect, with a focus on designing and implementing Lead To Order solutions.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CPQ and hands-on experience with Apex, Lightning Components, and integration tools.
- Strong understanding of Lead To Order processes, including lead management, opportunity tracking, quoting, pricing, and contract management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, hybrid workplace, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.