Back-End Web Developer (AEM)
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
- This role is critical as you will be a mentor to all developers and show their expertise in building websites.
- Responsible for the website and the critical updates that is needed, and assist with any questions from any developers, customers or marketers.
- Primary Job is to be the main DRI for their dedicated websites.
- Understand the ins and out of their website and maintain the site consistently.
- Responsible for all advance coding and ideas to the website.
- Can take on projects with no previous experience and be able to create from start to finish.
- Responsible for building any advance technologies on their websites and be able to adapt to all other websites.
- Building headers, footers, menu, pages and the overall structures of the site.
- If we need a new website to be set up, you can set it up and build it from start to finish.
- Someone who has 5+ years of experience and can mentoring/assist other developers in their codes.
- Can build e-commerce and connect to the API without minimal directions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Web Development, Computer Science
- 6+ years’ relevant experience, ideally website / content management / publisher experience with a high volume / content heavy web application
- At least 5+ years in a backend language such as Java, PHP, C++ and etc.
- Portfolio or samples of previous websites built required
- Experience mentoring junior resources
- Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and meaningful web experiences
- Strong familiarity in designing and testing across multiple devices and browsers
- Experience working with content publishing platforms (WordPress required, Drupal optional)
- Familiarity with UI/UX best practices for site design
- Management of security updates and general website maintenance across all client platforms
- Basic server management experience (inc live, staging and development environments)
- Ability to accurately estimate and plan development tasks
- Entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.