Customer Success Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor for our customers from the start of their journey to renewal. As a CSM, you will be assigned to a = customers and be responsible for the success of those accounts. Your main goal will be to ensure our key customers are happy and satisfied with the products they have. Our CSMs are hyper-focused on delivering revenue retention and growth through alignment, adoption, and world-class customer engagement. You will be responsible for managing the customer relationship, ensuring they are getting full value out the platform, partnering with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Consulting teams to provide the highest level of support, and working to ensure adoption and growth within your accounts. As the customers you support grow with OneTrust, the scope of work will expand as well as you will be responsible for supporting all live products. You will be on the forefront of evangelizing Trust in the workplace.
- Establish relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to become a strategic and trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle
- Act as the advocate and sherpa to help your customers navigate OneTrust
- Identify and discuss business objectives and key priorities
- Deliver proactive communication and manage mission-critical escalations
- Align customer’s roadmap with our product roadmap
- Advocate for your customer by sharing their key business requirements internally with our Product and Engineering teams and managing their product feature requests.
- Understand each customer's industry and Trust management strategy to help customer utilize the OneTrust platform to derive maximum business value
- Deliver business reviews to communicate strategically with your customers and their executive teams to ensure we are delivering on their business objectives
- Utilize Adoption metrics to share best practice, nurture value added activities, proactively identify risk and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage an account portfolio to a Net ARR outcome: balance retention and growth in a way that aligns with OneTrust’s revenue strategy
- Deliver and communicate ROI for your customers, throughout their lifecycle, ensuring your customers derive maximum value from their investment OneTrust and fully leverage their subscription.
- An Excellent communicator, you understand how messaging resonates with different stakeholders and how to tailor your style to meet the audience
- Motivated to drive outcomes for your customers, you see Customer success as your own
- Comfortable holding other stakeholders accountable and unafraid to get loud when needed
- Lover of technology and someone who wants to learn how your customers use our products
- Empathetic to your customers, able to drill down into their pain points and find solutions that meet their needs
- Steady in the face of business-critical issues and capable of handling customer escalations
- Able to Thrive in a fast-paced start up environment, and skilled at prioritizing incoming requests
- At your happiest when problem-solving, and comfortable making decisions
- Independent, but also a team player
- An ambitious person who takes the initiative to get things done – be able to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with a high-growth company.
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in a relevant subject is required
- 2-3+ years in a client-facing role within a CSM, professional services, or technical consulting role
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Experience working across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales, and Product Management)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders within a customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings with customer executives
- Ability to build relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels
- Entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving SaaS environment
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Experience using SFDC, Gainsight and other CS Technology applications
- Relevant certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CIPT, FIP, etc)
- Familiarity of privacy, ethics, security, compliance, or sustainability concepts or industry trends
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!). Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.