Account Based Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
OneTrust is the market share leader in Data Privacy, owning more than twice the share of its next closest competitor. We aim to not only defend our position, but double down on growth by ensuring our customers continue to be delighted, and through the acquisition of net new logos.
The Account Based Marketing Specialist will be instrumental in supporting the development and execution of marketing campaigns that treat individual customers as markets of one.
- Creating, managing, measuring and optimizing ABM programs at scale for key trust domains; data discovery, consent and preferences and third party risk management
- Experiment with creative approaches to ABM and relentlessly pursue innovative ideas
- Execute a data-driven ABM strategy to identify new opportunities within an existing client base
- Deliver account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Partner with Field Marketing and Sales to build integrated campaign motions for target account lists
- Learn clients’ pain points and dive deep into their niche
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation within targeted accounts
- Improve marketing effectiveness through more targeted audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Work within ABM tech stack to execute 1:1 and 1:many marketing campaigns and optimize against performance
- Collaborate across digital, demand and ops teams to implement ABM performance tracking and attribution and analyse program and tactic performance
You’re naturally creative and enjoy brainstorming out-of-the-box approaches to help OneTrust stand out in front of our target accounts. You’re a quick learner and consider written communication a strength. You have strong presentation skills and have a clear attention to detail. You are readily able to multi-task and prioritize your workload. You enjoy working collaboratively with cross functional teams and digging into accounts with sales counterparts to determine effective acquisition strategies.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.