Director, Solutions Engineering
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
OneTrust is seeking a Director, Solutions Engineering who will report into the VP, Solutions Engineering and lead a global team of Sales Engineers. The Director, Solutions Engineering is a technical leadership position responsible for driving overall SE strategy, vision, daily execution, and enablement of the team.
This director will play a pivotal role in shaping a growing organization and continue to further cement their position as a strategic leader. This person must be able to work cross-functionally with executives to develop and implement sales strategy that drive efficiency and performance improvement across.
- Experienced leader in the technology/infrastructure space with progressive technical leadership responsibilities and expertise working with cross-functional teams to create and drive the business strategy and execution
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge with experience in leading customer solutioning engagements.
- Experience running pre-sales teams of product lines, regions and the ability to drive and build business plans and investment strategies for demos, POCs and sales enablement tools.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with all levels of our internal organization and channel partners through effective communication and relationship building.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems and gain buy-in of colleagues across functions.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field
- 16+ years of relevant experience in the technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- Transformational Pre-Sales Leadership: Proven experience leading a presales function leveraging effective analytics, processes and best practices to efficiently grow revenue.
- Has led or played a major role in a complex technology transformation.
- Customer Visibility: Comfort in customer-facing situations; willingness and executive presence to engage in the market. Externally connected, well networked with peers and relevant communities.
- Experience working across a matrixed organization and influencing stakeholders outside of direct team. Strong leader and mentor who develops talent.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.