Senior Financial Analysist, Corporate FP&A
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to develop and manage the budget and forecast processes for key financial metrics as well as provide accurate and data-based reporting to help drive business decisions to ensure financial success.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data considering the company’s business objectives. Conduct business reviews on past, future and comparative performance trends and develop forecast models
- Manage the quarterly and annual budget and forecast process
- Support the review, selection and implementation of a planning software tool
- Prepare ARR, revenue, cost and headcount projections
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Coordinate with the VP of Finance and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
Your Experience Includes
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with financial, CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and analytical software
- Expertise in MS Excel, including advanced formulas
- Excellent analytical, presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Trusted individual in handling sensitive financial information
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- CPA or MBA in Finance, Economic or related field
- Experience with tech or SaaS
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.