Sr Principal Technical Program Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The Principal Technical Program Manager (TPM) will play a key role within the GTM business systems team to drive strategic programs that span across the organization. You will be responsible for the successful definition, cross-functional strategy, planning and execution of large-scale technical programs that help to solve complex problems.
- Lead cross-functional projects through the SDLC lifecycle: developing project plans, resource plan, clarifying scope, and tracking risks & dependencies.
- Coordinate release schedule and execution of business systems projects
- Create, coordinate & use templates for project release including kick-off decks, design review templates, testing, and go/no go meetings
- Lead discovery and escalation of risks as well as development of mitigation plans for the team to deliver against.
- Communicate project updates across team members, partners, and leadership.
- Lead and facilitate working sessions, demos, adoption & change management approaches, and training plans.
- Should be able to coordinate and maintain JIRA boards project teams.
- Cultivate positive relationships at all levels and partner with delivery teams.
- Understand the business case behind each effort and can clearly articulate the value to partners across the businesses.
You are a hard-working and determined individual used to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are experienced running multi-functional initiatives coordinating multiple teams, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in technical project management capacity within a technology company.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar fields, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience as a project/program manager in ,GTM systems like Salesforce, Gainsight, and operations environments.
- Experience working with program management tools such as Smartsheet, JIRA, Asana, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Experience running multi-functional initiatives coordinating multiple teams, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in technical project management capacity within a technology company.
- Experience working with Workday and Quote To Cash
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with business partners by understanding their needs and goals as well as what motivates and engages them.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Agile methodology or software development life cycle experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle risks, dependencies, resources, and vendors
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities to get things done in a dynamic, fast-growing company
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.