Full Stack Web Developer
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
As OneTrust product teams continue to deliver new products, we’re looking for a Full-Stack AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Developer to support the deployment and development of our product marketing websites. The Web Development team is tasked with building new pages, new websites and assisting on any migrations.
- Develop modern user experiences for customer-facing web properties that are progressive and responsive across multiple devices and browsers
- Work cross-functionally with UX Design, Marketing and Engineering on project requirements, assets and content
- Contribute to feature development as well as provide timely support to reported issues affecting production environments
- Take initiative to come up with solutions to solve various challenging problems
- An innovator – you enjoy finding new ways to improve websites or new solutions to problems
- Someone who understands design – able to develop web pages, templates, and page components based on mockups
- Curious – you make a conscious effort to understand the business or keep-up to date on new trends and technologies
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Web Development, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A solid Java/J2EE background
- 2+ years of development experience with AEM as a Cloud Service, including significant contributions to one or more high-volume, content heavy web sites or applications
- 5 years of experience with web content management, including at least 2 years experience with AEM
- Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM
- Strong knowledge in all of the following:
- HTML, JSP, HTL (and other templating languages)
- jQuery and extending / customizing plugins
- Extensive knowledge of Git and Git commands
- Bootstrap 3
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS / SASS)
- Front End Frameworks and Task Runners
- MVC Frameworks and core underlying principles (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- AJAX, JSON
- REST / SOAP Web Services
- Responsive Design and Graceful Degradation principles
- Strong familiarity in designing and testing across multiple devices and browsers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/GitHub/Bitbucket).
- Management of security updates and general website maintenance across all client platforms
- Basic server management experience (including production, staging and development environments)
- Ability to accurately estimate and plan development tasks
- Entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Experience building custom code for WordPress
- Experience integrating AEM with other systems via APIs
- Experience with E-commerce development
- Experience with ADA / Accessibility and Accessibility Markup
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.