Senior Director Product Operations
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are seeking a Senior Director of Product Operations to drive the seamless connection between our innovative products and the value they deliver to our customers. In this pivotal role, you will propel the next phase of our rapid growth by creating agile systems and processes. Collaborating closely with Go-to-Market (GTM) functions, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, and other departments, you will ensure that our product-to-customer journey is streamlined, efficient, and effective. By fostering innovation and enhancing customer value, you will play a key role in shaping OneTrust's future success
Your mission will involve building a solid relationship with the GTM functions. You will architect systems and procedures that empower our pre- and post-sales teams to master new product features and capabilities. Furthermore, you will facilitate ongoing alignment of product strategy, roadmaps, and initiatives across various functions to ensure customers adopt and recognize the value of the Trust Intelligence Platform. Your responsibilities extend to establishing a robust operational and communication framework that channels customer feedback and continually improves OneTrust’s solutions.
- Synthesize insights from product data and internal tools to enable informed product management decisions and elevate customer experiences.
- Standardize and support the onboarding and training of new product managers, fostering a culture of continuous learning.
- Develop, monitor, and optimize product management processes to ensure seamless operations and efficient resource allocation.
- Manage product-related software tools, such as product roadmap platforms and customer feedback systems, integrating them into our broader company ecosystem.
- Craft and deliver timely and valuable knowledge base content, empowering customers to maximize the potential of our platform.
- Lead cross-functional projects and initiatives, ensuring timely responses to market dynamics that are aligned with quarterly and annual objectives.
- Strategize and oversee product releases, ensuring punctual delivery and impeccable quality standards.
- Design and govern the feature release process, orchestrating the progression from "Early Access" through "Preview" to "GA."
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams encompassing product, engineering, customer experience, and marketing to orchestrate comprehensive release plans.
- Monitor and communicate release status, issues, and risks to stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Drives continuous improvement through effective communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrates a keen appreciation for diverse perspectives within teams and values the input of all members.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, adept at engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Champions a customer-centric mindset and excels in translating customer needs into actionable product development.
- Empathizes deeply with customer needs and experiences.
- Thrives in both independent and collaborative settings, seamlessly working with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates robust organizational and project management capabilities.
- Exhibits exemplary communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Your Experience Includes
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or a related field.
- 15 years of leadership experience in Product Operations, Planning, Management, Engineering, or Customer Success.
- Offers more than 10 years of involvement in the dynamic SaaS industry.
- Proven track record guiding product operations and release management in fast-paced software development environments.
- Strong grasp of Agile/Scrum methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Product Operations experience in a larger organization (>2,000 employees)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.