Principal Customer Success Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Principal Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor for our most strategic customers from implementation to renewal. As a Principal CSM, you will be assigned to a portfolio of our largest customers and be responsible for the success of those accounts. Your main goal will be to ensure key executive stakeholders happy and satisfied with the products they have purchased. Our Principal CSMs are hyper-focused on delivering revenue retention and growth through alignment, adoption, and world-class customer engagement. You will be responsible for managing the executive relationships, ensuring they are getting full value out the platform, partnering with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Consulting teams to provide the highest level of support, and working to ensure adoption and growth within your accounts. As the customers you support grow with OneTrust, the scope of work will expand as well as you will be responsible for supporting all live products. You will be on the forefront of evangelizing Trust in the workplace.
- Establish relationships with senior executive sponsors to become a strategic and trusted advisor throughout the lifecycle of our largest customers
- Elevate our operational components of how we deliver towards our customers
- Act as the primary contact and sherpa to help your customers navigate OneTrust cross-departmentally to provide product guidance
- Accelerate customer solutions through knowledge of their business and best practice guidance
- Deliver proactive communication and manage mission-critical escalations
- Align customer’s roadmap with our product roadmap
- Advocate for your customer by sharing their key business requirements internally with our Product and Engineering teams and managing their product feature requests.
- Understand each customer's industry and Trust management strategy to help customer utilize the OneTrust platform to derive maximum business value
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to communicate strategically with your customers and their executive teams to ensure we are delivering on their business objectives
- Utilize Adoption metrics to share best practice, nurture value added activities, proactively identify risk and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage an account portfolio to a Net ARR outcome: balance retention and growth in a way that aligns with OneTrust’s revenue strategy
- Utilize adoption statistics and present health check data in meetings to gauge customer engagement, identifying opportunities for further training and adoption, or possible expansion opportunities.
- Deliver and communicate ROI for your customers, throughout their lifecycle, ensuring your customers derive maximum value from their investment OneTrust and fully leverage their subscription.
- A persuasive communicator, you understand how messaging resonates with executive audiences at large corporations and how to tailor your style to meet the audience
- Accustomed to proving return-on-investment for complex software solutions
- Motivated to drive value-based outcomes for your executive stakeholders
- Comfortable holding other stakeholders accountable and unafraid to get loud when needed
- Empathetic to your customers, able to drill down into their pain points and find solutions that meet their needs
- Steady in the face of business-critical issues and capable of handling customer escalations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and skilled at prioritizing incoming requests
- Able to drive change into our teams to deliver a better customer experience
- Willing to travel, job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in a relevant subject is required
- 6+ years in a client-facing role within a CSM role for strategic customers
- Proven success and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with large customer and executives
- Track record of successful engagement across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales, and Product Management)
- Management of Strategic customers including Fortune 500 companies
- Experience coordinating, hosting, and leading strategic meetings with C level executives
- Ability to build relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels, including C-suite level
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Experience navigating B2B Enterprise SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology
- Experience using SFDC, Gainsight and other CS Technology applications
- An ambitious person who takes the initiative to get things done – be able to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with a high-growth company
- Relevant certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, GRCP, etc)
- Familiarity of privacy, ethics, security, compliance, or sustainability concepts or industry trends
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.