Account Executive, Strategic - East
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Strategic Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals. Our Account Executives have a significant total contract value (TCV) opportunity with uncapped commission!
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for consistently generating, qualifying, and executing opportunities that solve complex problems to support our customers within a targeted geographic territory in the pursuit of becoming more trusted organizations.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional manner with Business Development, Partner Channel, and Solutions Engineering to successfully land and expand key accounts
- Utilize two-sided discovery to build relationships, understand the customers’ needs and articulate valuable solutions to ensure OneTrust is viewed as a trusted advisor
- Understand key competitors and their strategies to clearly differentiate OneTrust’s solutions in the marketplace
- Conduct outreach to generate pipeline consistently even when engaged in closing activities
- Identify and leverage contributors, leaders, and champions to drive execution of the sales strategy appropriately
You are someone with a hunting mentality and consultative approach, and you have experience communicating with C-Level Executives effectively. You approach new prospecting and deal-advancing activities with balance, and you are well-disciplined in sales processes and CRM hygiene.
Your experience includes:
- Strong experience selling B2B Enterprise-level software or related technologies, ideally 10+ years, but exceptions may be made for the right candidate
- Strong track record of performance with landing net new logos using Value Selling while growing and supporting existing key accounts
- Previous experience running sales presentation/demos
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.