Sr. Manager, Commercial Sales
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We're looking for a Senior Manager, Commercial Sales, to join our dynamic and high performing team. In this role, you will manage a team of Account Executives who act as trusted advisors, providing exceedingly high standards of customer service to OneTrust’s Accounts. You’ll build collaborative relationships across the business and represent OneTrust while developing new business with clients.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales training, customer-driven road-maps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
You will drive organizational strategy, influence senior leadership, innovate new processes, and have heavy involvement in sales plan creation, sales strategy, and customer segmentation. You will hire, train, and manage multiple high-performing sales team through mentorship, guidance and coaching. You will also represent OneTrust and develop new business with existing clients and build relationships across internal stakeholders in multiple departments.
In this role you will also:
- Own sales targets for the team, plan for business alignment, and effectively communicate goals/strategies Partner with Senior Leadership to drive operational alignment on sales strategy and customer segmentation;
- Help the team manage ongoing customer needs to drive high customer retention and loyalty;
- Own the development and strategy of risk mitigation or escalation plans if needed and manage the internal execution and delivery;
- In partnership with HR, support the leadership team in ensuring equitable experiences, strengthening inclusion acumen, and promoting an inclusive culture and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members.
- Leadership experience in high growth SaaS sales organizations;
- Proven track record in software sales;
- Successfully selling solutions at the C-level;
- Significant experience of direct sales management;
- Consistent track record of leading teams to exceed quotas and objectives within a technical client acquisition business;
- Communication skills in English.
Your experience includes:
- 12-16 years of experience in Sales and/or Account Management
- 5+ years of management and leadership experience
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or professional experience in a related field
- Previous experience in privacy/security/third party risk/consent management
- Expert knowledge of Sales/Account Management with experience building and scaling teams.
- Post-secondary degree
- CIPP/E Certified
- Knowledge of the legal/regulatory market
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.