Director of Revenue Enablement
We are looking for a Director of Revenue Enablement that is excited to bring Pulumi’s cloud programming model to the world. You will be a part of realizing a vision where every developer can harness the power of the cloud.
Revenue Enablement is part of the global GTM organization. As the Director of Revenue Enablement, you will be responsible for developing and executing the enablement strategy for Pulumi. This includes working closely with Sales, Customer Engineering, Product, and Product Marketing teams to design, develop and deliver training, content, and programs that enable our teams to sell and support Pulumi’s solutions. You will serve as the technical product program manager on the Enablement team and act as the lead on the new product releases for the entire field audience. This role reports directly to the CRO.
The Director of Revenue Enablement also will be an integral part of the team designed to strategically improve field performance. You will be responsible for supporting the execution of our major global in-person and virtual training programs, assisting in the implementation of our e-learning curriculums, and management of sales specific tools.
Most importantly, at Pulumi you will be challenged, learn, teach, and collaborate with a fun team of people building an amazing culture together.
While Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA., we are dedicated to being a remote first company. This role will be located remotely in the United States
In This Role You Will:
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Engineering, Product, and Product Marketing teams to develop technical and sales training content and programs.
- Partner closely with GTM leadership to prioritize needs and plan.
- Act as the lead on new product releases for the entire field audience
- Serve as technical product program manager on the Enablement team, keeping up-to-date with the latest product updates and releases.
- Responsible for development, delivery, and SME identification for instructor-led tracks during New Hire Bootcamp and continual enablement programs
- Develop technical and GTM related content and collateral, including product documentation, technical specifications, solution and sales guides/playbooks.
- Partner with the members of the GTM and Product leadership teams to ensure alignment between technical and sales enablement programs and initiatives.
- Develop and implement a reporting and analytics program that provides insights into the effectiveness of our technical enablement programs and initiatives.
- Find opportunities for content improvements and process optimizations, and feel confident in your ability to present your opinions
- Other global GTM projects as assigned
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- 5+ years of proven experience within Sales, Solution Consulting, Solution Engineering, Solution Architect or Product Marketing experience
- Demonstrated consistent success in leading and winning large, complex sales opportunities
- Technical knowledge of Pulumi’s products and the ecosystem is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- A high degree of organization, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve on-the-fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through- can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills and ability to network inside the company and build relationships
- Technically savvy with G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Ability to travel periodically
- Base Salary Hiring Range: $176,000 - $220,000
- All full time employee offers at Pulumi include base salary, bonus or variable, equity and benefits (details below).
- Health (US Only) - We offer competitive medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance. It is free for our direct employees to be on our insurance.
- Time Off - Unlimited personal time off (PTO) we ask that employees take at least 3 weeks off during the year in addition to the two annual company-wide wellness weeks and 13 US holidays.
- 401K (US Only) - with employer match
- Parental Leave - 20 weeks paid parental leave for the birthing parent or primary caregiver, and 16 for non-birthing parent or secondary caregiver.
- Remote-First - We are a 100% remote-first company with employees in nearly 20 states, and growing internationally; we encourage asynchronous communication and autonomy. We also provide an annual work from anywhere fund to help cover the employee costs of working remotely.
- Professional Development & Growth - We encourage a lifelong learning mindset and every employee is given an annual professional development budget.
- Equity - As a small but growing startup, we all act like owners and you will earn equity in the company.
- Additional Funds - We offer employees a monthly wellness fund to be spent on anything physical and/or mental wellbeing related. We also provide a quarterly happiness fund to be used toward anything that makes our employees happy!
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps teams collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don't just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.