Director of Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Robin is the leading hybrid workplace experience platform. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. With industry-leading desk and room booking software alongside our powerful workplace analytics, our mission is to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community.
Hybrid Work. We believe the best work gets done when employees have the best of both worlds. Some days that's working from home and there are other days when that takes place at our Robin HQ, located in the Seaport District of Boston. Our teams value the energy of in-person collaboration and the productivity of heads-down remote work. We empower our Robinauts to choose what works best for them, team policies are set at a department level.
Please Note that the candidate must be based in Boston. This is a hybrid role with the expectation of being able to work in-office a few days a week.
What We’re Looking For:
Robin’s Marketing team creates awareness campaigns, develops new lead generation programs, and evaluates data-driven results to accelerate the brand and drive opportunities for the sales team. We are hiring a Director, Demand Generation to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs based on both inbound and outbound tactics that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the VP Marketing, and will work closely with the Sales and Revenue Ops teams. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 7+ years of demand gen marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years of leadership experience
- Are an expert in SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurture programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting
- Understand full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention)
- Show strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Have a deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel
- Possess in-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems. Experience with SalesForce, Looker and Pardot is a strong asset
- Have shown creativity, resourcefulness, drive and ownership through difficult market conditions
- Medical & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield covered at 100% for employee-only plans and 85% for family members.
- Vision Insurance offered through EyeMed
- Company sponsored 401k with up to a 3% match
- Incentive Stock Options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 12 company holidays
- Work from Anywhere
- Professional Development Stipend
- Talent Referral Program
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Travel to HQ for Remote Employees
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Robin
Something looks off?