Senior Product Designer
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Robin is the leading hybridworkplace experience platform. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. With industry-leading desk booking and room scheduling software alongside our powerful workplace analytics, our mission is to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community.
We believe in creating a workplace environment where magic happens, where the best work gets done when employees have the best of both worlds. Some days that’s conjuring up innovation from the comfort of home, and there are other days when that takes place at our Robin Croatia office, located just south of Maksimir park. As our teams value the energy of in-person collaboration and the productivity of heads-down remote work, we ask our Robinauts to come into the office at least two days a week, so we can live by our customers’ experiences and address pain points to make our product even better. Please note that no relocation or sponsorship opportunities exist for this role, and that the candidate must be based in Zagreb.
We’re looking for an inspiring Senior Product Designer to join our 20+ person Croatian team in Zagreb focused on building experiences for our One Workplace area, helping admins manage their workplaces – resulting in a great workplace experience for employees.
This role is interesting because:
- Collaboration and Communication: Drive vision by collaborating with product managers and engineers, spearheading design thinking and communication in your scrum team.
- Design and Implementation: Conceptualize and implement streamlined, systematic features and workflows that are both intuitive and simple.
- User Research and Feedback: Lead user-centered design processes, including regular research, usability testing, and ongoing refinement.
- Team Contribution and Growth: Enhance the team's methodology, culture, and design system by leveraging your experience for continuous development.
You are qualified if you have:
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates great design solutions within a SaaS context.
- Proven experience in a senior design role, or the readiness to advance to this level.
- A track record of successfully addressing complex, overarching platform challenges.
- Deep understanding of contemporary design trends, best practices, and a knack for systemic thinking.
- Outstanding communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate design choices and collaborate effectively within a team.
How our values show up in this role:
- Drive: Lead your team in understanding user problems and innovating solutions for exceptional results.
- Innovate: Apply your passion and expertise to drive advancements in our user experience, aligning with company goals to deliver high-quality, impactful products.
- Adapt: Use your problem-solving skills and focus on user experience to refine and improve solutions.
- Unite: Foster unity through exceptional communication and collaboration, encouraging strong team relationships and alignment.
Benefits and Perks*:
Flexible working hours and locations
Flexible vacation days
Stock options incentive plan
Christmas, Easter and vacation bonuses, covered transportation costs
100% paid sick leave, annual general medical examination, supplementary health insurance, and MultiSport card.
Latest equipment and tools for your best work, including a stipend towards professional development.
Talent Referral Program
Clear career growth path and an opportunity to take ownership of the projects you find interesting
In-Office Commuter Stipend
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*These offerings are subject to change at the employer's discretion