Strategic Account Executive - Financial Services
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Robin is the leading hybrid workplace experience platform. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. With industry-leading desk booking and room scheduling software alongside our powerful workplace analytics, our mission is to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community.
Hybrid Work. We believe in creating a workplace environment where magic happens, where the best work gets done when employees have the best of both worlds. Some days that’s conjuring up innovation from the comfort of home, and there are other days when that takes place at our Robin HQ, located in the Seaport District of Boston. As our teams value the energy of in-person collaboration and the productivity of heads-down remote work, we ask our Robinauts to come into the office at least two days a week, so we can live by our customers’ experiences and address pain points to make our product even better.
We’re looking for an inspiring Strategic Account Executive to join our Sales team focused on Financial Services.
This role is interesting because:
- You will amplify an account-based and consultative approach to sales.
- You will sell Robin to IT, workplace and HR departments within the Financial Services industry.
- You will research accounts and prospects, lead demos, work with our sales engineers, and close business.
- You will leverage and be proficient in Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Groove.
- You will partner with the marketing and product teams to share prospect feedback.
- You will meet monthly and quarterly quotas.
You are qualified if you are:
- Experienced. You have 5+ years of experience in a SaaS sales role with an extensive background selling into financial services institutions.
- Strategic. Going after the largest companies in the country excites you.
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Charismatic. People enjoy talking with you and you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks.
- Helpful. You're hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Curious. You're interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling.
- Patient. Our customers recognize our patience and empathy.
- Self-driven. You love measuring your own progress.
How our values show up in this role:
- Drive: You take on new opportunities and tough challenges in order to consistently achieve results.
- Innovate: You apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to create new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Adapt: You actively learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Unite: You recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
- Medical & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield covered at 100% for employee-only plans and 85% for family members.
- Vision Insurance offered through EyeMed
- Company sponsored 401k with up to a 3% match
- Incentive Stock Options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 12 company holidays
- Professional Development Stipend
- Talent Referral Program
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Annual company kickoff in Boston
- In-Office Commuter Stipend
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.