Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Robin is the leading hybrid workplace experience platform. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. With industry-leading desk booking and room scheduling software alongside our powerful workplace analytics, our mission is to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community.
Hybrid Work. We believe in creating a workplace environment where magic happens, where the best work gets done when employees have the best of both worlds. Some days that’s conjuring up innovation from the comfort of home, and there are other days when that takes place at our Robin HQ, located in the Seaport District of Boston. As our teams value the energy of in-person collaboration and the productivity of heads-down remote work, we ask our Robinauts to come into the office at least two days a week, so we can live by our customers’ experiences and address pain points to make our product even better.
We’re looking for an inspiring Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Customer Experience team focused on retention and growth of existing customers.
This role is interesting because:
- You are known for having that unique combination of a sales mentality and a people-first mindset
- You are passionate about helping organizations build community through the Robin platform.
- You enjoy diving head-first into new challenges and thrive in ambiguous situations.
- You are energized by owning and building a multi-million dollar book of business which is composed of both national and multinational organizations.
- You are comfortable advising customers in a range of industries, with stakeholders positioned across a variety of departments (e.g.; IT, Facilities, etc.) and levels (entry to executive).
You are qualified if you have:
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts at a SaaS/B2B tech company.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding retention and expansion goals.
- Ability to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong writing, communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Coach-ability, curiosity, and you work with a sense of both urgency and agency.
How our values show up in this role:
- Drive: You act with a high level of autonomy and take full ownership of the revenue within your book for business. This typically requires detailed account analysis, planning, and execution of those plans to ensure successful renewals, mitigate churn, and to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Innovate: You proactively develop multi-level relationships to become a trusted advisor to key stakeholders and prioritize outreach based on different factors unique to your book of business (e.g., ARR, health score, expansion/advocacy opportunity, renewal, churn risk, etc.).
- Adapt: You are comfortable adapting to changes in either internal priorities or external market factors, and work appropriately with your book of business to ensure ROI based on potentially dynamic factors.
- Unite: You serve as the voice of the customer and collaborate cross-functionally to advocate for their success.
- Medical & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield covered at 100% for employee-only plans and 85% for family members.
- Vision Insurance offered through EyeMed
- Company sponsored 401k with up to a 3% match
- Incentive Stock Options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 12 company holidays
- Professional Development Stipend
- Talent Referral Program
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Annual company kickoff in Boston
- In-Office Commuter Stipend
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.