Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Robin is the leading hybrid workplace experience platform. Since 2014, we’ve empowered people to do their best work by building tech solutions that fuel vibrant workplace experiences. Our platform redefines work and community building for hybrid companies everywhere. With industry-leading desk booking and room scheduling software alongside our powerful workplace analytics, our mission is to empower people to do great work and foster a sense of community.
Hybrid Work. We believe in creating a workplace environment where magic happens, where the best work gets done when employees have the best of both worlds. Some days that’s conjuring up innovation from the comfort of home, and there are other days when that takes place at our Robin HQ, located in the Seaport District of Boston. As our teams value the energy of in-person collaboration and the productivity of heads-down remote work, we ask our Robinauts to come into the office at least two days a week, so we can live by our customers’ experiences and address pain points to make our product even better.
What We’re Looking For:
As a Renewals Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing 500+ customer renewals and driving customer satisfaction across the SMB space. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their career in customer success and account management within the SaaS industry.
The Robin CX org is working hard to build and run a team of Customer Success Managers and Renewals Representatives. Robin’s Renewals Manager will own relationships with Small Business customers and then cement Robin’s place in managing workspaces. As a Renewals Manager, you will look to grow Robin’s footprint within each customer as well as manage all business transactions including renewal, up-sell and cross-sell. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a Sales role
- Own relationships with SMB customers in a SaaS environment.
- Manage a revenue pipeline and identify opportunities that aren’t immediate or obvious.
- Recognize the nuances of different means of communication - you know when to call, email, text, or chat.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual revenue goals.
- Are detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple objectives.
- Have strong analytic skills to identify team and program organizational trends and results.
- Are proficient in Salesforce
It’s An Added Bonus If You:
- At least 1 year of closing experience with proven success of 100% quota attainment.
- Are organized- You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Renewals Manager, Account Manager or CSM experience a plus
How are values show up in this role:
- Drive: You organize and understand your book to optimize the best results to meet both your goals and your customers’
- Innovate: You understand business and market trends so you can provide value to both your customers and peers.
- Adapt: You are a talented problem solver who cares deeply about your customers' experience and success of your team.
- Unite: You are a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with your fellow CSM team and peers
- Medical & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield covered at 100% for employee-only plans and 85% for family members.
- Vision Insurance offered through EyeMed
- Company sponsored 401k with up to a 3% match
- Incentive Stock Options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 12 company holidays
- Professional Development Stipend
- Talent Referral Program
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Annual company kickoff in Boston
- In-Office Commuter Stipend
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.