TrustCloud (https://www.trustcloud.ai) is on a mission to make it effortless to earn trust in every business relationship. We believe that if your customers trust you, they will do more with you. TrustCloud transforms Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) into Trust Assurance. Trust Assurance is re-thinking GRC workflows using AI and API-based automation to lower cost by 70%, accelerate revenue by 60%, and reduce board of directors and business liability. With TrustCloud’s predictive intelligence and programmatic verification, SMBs and enterprises automate how they meet their customer, audit, and governance commitments so they can stay secure and grow their business. With the fastest, most cost-effective way to get audit-ready, answer security questionnaires and manage risk, TrustCloud turns GRC into a profit center. TrustCloud is used by over 700 companies, and is the inventor of the Trust Assurance space.
About this Role
Position: Full time
Location: This role will be primarily remote, based in USA (work from home)
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Manage a book of opportunities currently in pipeline and generate new outbound leads in TrustCloud’s ICP
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact, demo, proposal, RFP response, negotiation, to execution and handover to CS team
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- 1+ years of experience selling to CIO’s, CISO’s, and similar executive stakeholders
- Experience selling security or compliance products - risk management, security/identity, compliance, third-party risk management, etc.
- Successful track record: top performer and continuous outperformance vs. targets
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- You have a list of past customers who want to work with you again
- You have an ownership mindset - you dive in and get things done.
- You bring proven analytical capabilities, project management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- You’re humble, collaborative and friendly, and you quickly develop meaningful relationships with key internal stakeholders, even in a remote environment.
Do You Align With Our Values?
TrustCloud's values are resilient THREADs that are stitched into the very fabric of our culture.
- TRUST: We strive to continuously earn the trust of our team, customers, investors and all other stakeholders - proving we are dependable.
- HEALTH: We are diligent caretakers of the health of the business, but never prioritize it over the mental and physical health of our team.
- RESPECT: We are passionate about being respectful and courteous. There’s no excuse for being a jerk.
- EVIDENCE BASED DECISIONS: Our strategy and operations are driven by evidence, which we collect from our customers, product, team, and partners.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are fanatical about transparency, and hold ourselves accountable for everything we do.
- DIVERSITY: We work hard to nurture a team that is diverse in identity, belief, background, thought, and experience. Our diversity makes us stronger.
We celebrate diversity at TrustCloud. To joyfully craft a product and company that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status. We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!