Enterprise Customer Success Manager
TrustCloud (https://www.trustcloud.ai) is on a mission to make it effortless to earn trust in every business relationship. We believe that if your customers trust you, they will do more with you. TrustCloud transforms Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) into Trust Assurance. Trust Assurance is re-thinking GRC workflows using AI and API-based automation to lower cost by 70%, accelerate revenue by 60%, and reduce board of directors and business liability. With TrustCloud’s predictive intelligence and programmatic verification, SMBs and enterprises automate how they meet their customer, audit, and governance commitments so they can stay secure and grow their business. With the fastest, most cost-effective way to get audit-ready, answer security questionnaires and manage risk, TrustCloud turns GRC into a profit center. TrustCloud is used by over 700 companies, and is the inventor of the Trust Assurance space.
About the Role
Position: Full time
Reports to: Director of Customer Success
Location: This role will be primarily remote, based in USA (work from home)
The Team Will Rely On You To:
- Onboard and train enterprise customers on our platform and help them be successful.
- Be the central point of contact between your customer and the TrustCloud team.
- Be a resource for our customers and help answer any product related questions.
- Ensure our customers renew at a healthy rate,and maintain low churn for the business.
- When appropriate, position other TrustCloud solutions to create revenue expansion opportunities that can address your customer’s pain points, and loop in their Account Executive as needed.
- Create quarterly business review presentations with customer executive teams, to present the value we have delivered for them, and share the product roadmap we will be delivering for them
- Constantly seek feedback from our customers to ensure they receive the best possible support and product experience we can deliver.
- Build strong relationships (#CustomersForLife”) and identify and nurture multiple Champions across each organization.
- Understand the goals of every customer and how they define success.
- Work with our customers to help them achieve their near and long term business goals with TrustCloud.
- Be the voice of the customer internally at TrustCloud, and ensure that our product and processes are designed to deliver what our customers are asking for.
- Set the right expectations with customers and consistently deliver what we commit to them.
- Help our valued customers to become TrustCloud advocates.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success supporting large enterprise companies.
- A track record of renewing, upselling, and making enterprise customers successful in using the products you’ve supported
- Previous experience at a Compliance, Compliance Tech, or Cybersecurity organization is very much preferred, but if you have strong experience with a SaaS startup, that is helpful!
- A strong communicator with exceptional attention to detail and an ability to cater to a specific audience, including C-Level executives
- Able to quickly comprehend technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Business savvy and intelligence to comprehend customers near term and long term goals, and translate them into tasks that can be accomplished.
- Highly organized, self-sufficient, and exhibits excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment and able to adapt to change quickly.
- A collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude, and a relentlessness in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- A reputation from peers and/or colleagues for being a top-performer, and a go-to resource when they need help, and someone they can rely on to deliver what is promised.
- High levels of proficiency in Google Workspace or Office 365 tools to create and manage documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- You have at least five (5) #CustomersForLife you will gladly be a reference for you
Do You Align With Our Values?
TrustClouds values are resilient THREADs that are stitched into the very fabric of our culture.
- TRUST: We strive to continuously earn the trust of our team, customers, investors and all other stakeholders - proving we are dependable.
- HEALTH: We are diligent caretakers of the health of the business, but never prioritize it over the mental and physical health of our team.
- RESPECT: We are passionate about being respectful and courteous. There’s no excuse for being a jerk.
- EVIDENCE BASED DECISIONS: Our strategy and operations are driven by evidence, which we collect from our customers, product, team, and partners.
- ACTION ORIENTED: Each person is empowered to own things and make decisions, rather than wait for consensus.
- DIVERSITY: We work hard to nurture a team that is diverse in identity, belief, background, thought, and experience. Our diversity makes us stronger.
How do we find candidates?
We celebrate diversity at TrustCloud. To joyfully craft a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status. We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!