TrustCloud (https://www.trustcloud.ai) is on a mission to make it effortless to earn trust in every business relationship. We believe that if your customers trust you, they will do more with you. TrustCloud transforms Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) into Trust Assurance. Trust Assurance is re-thinking GRC workflows using AI and API-based automation to lower cost by 70%, accelerate revenue by 60%, and reduce board of directors and business liability. With TrustCloud’s predictive intelligence and programmatic verification, SMBs and enterprises automate how they meet their customer, audit, and governance commitments so they can stay secure and grow their business. With the fastest, most cost-effective way to get audit-ready, answer security questionnaires and manage risk, TrustCloud turns GRC into a profit center. TrustCloud is used by over 700 companies, and is the inventor of the Trust Assurance space.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Sales Operations, the Sales Manager will lead our US-based sales team. Currently, the team has 5 AEs and 1 SE (we are adding 1 more SE in December 2023), selling to commercial accounts (and a qualified set of enterprise accounts). Next year (fiscal year, 2024), the team will scale to at least 7 AEs and 3 SEs.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Manager will include:
- Train and lead the AE and SE team, and own their new and upsell bookings targets - Enablement and coaching are a super high priority in this role!
- Sit side-car on deals to support the team in the sales process
- Help in closing
- Refine and improve the sales process
- Expand sales within existing customers by identifying new upsell opportunities
- Identify customer segments, develop repeatable sales motions, determine approach into new markets and be the cornerstone of feedback from the customer to the company
- Identify areas of improvement and collaborate with the rest of the organization to deliver supporting resources the sales team needs to be successful
- Collaborate with leadership peers across TrustCloud to shape and drive the highest-impact roadmap possible.
- Recruit, develop, and retain top talent; provide career development and performance improvement management so that at least 75% exceed quota and we experience no more than 10% regrettable attrition.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- 5+ years’ experience meeting or exceeding quota in enterprise, SaaS (Software as a Service) sales
- 1+ years of experience in sales management
- Security domain expertise and prior experience selling to CISOs
- Bonus: Success at a high-growth Series A/B/C startup
- Proven track record of recruiting, hiring, and scaling a diverse world class sales team that includes AEs, SDR, Sales Engineers
- Experience in both sales-led and self-serve (Product Led Growth) GTM teams
- Proven track record of closing annual contracts across customer segments and sizes
- High-IQ thinker that has the ability to build a repeatable go-to-market strategy and execute it to meet or exceed targets
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and friendly, you quickly develop meaningful relationships with key internal stakeholders in a remote environment
- You have “customers for life” - customers who follow you, especially from the security industry, and “teams for life” - teams that follow you through your career
- Player coach mentality - roll-up-your-sleeves revenue driver
- You are data-driven, customer-centric, and have modern sales processes with use of technology, to drive operational and high-performance sales excellence
- Smart, strategic, dynamic thinker with intellectual horsepower to oversee evolving GTM
Do You Align With Our Values?
TrustClouds values are resilient THREADs that are stitched into the very fabric of our culture.
- TRUST: We strive to continuously earn the trust of our team, customers, investors and all other stakeholders - proving we are dependable.
- HEALTH: We are diligent caretakers of the health of the business, but never prioritize it over the mental and physical health of our team.
- RESPECT: We are passionate about being respectful and courteous. There’s no excuse for being a jerk.
- EVIDENCE BASED DECISIONS: Our strategy and operations are driven by evidence, which we collect from our customers, product, team, and partners.
- ACTION ORIENTED: Each person is empowered to own things and make decisions, rather than wait for consensus.
- DIVERSITY: We work hard to nurture a team that is diverse in identity, belief, background, thought, and experience. Our diversity makes us stronger.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We will move fast, and we are really looking forward to speaking with you!