Accounting & Finance
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
The workplace is undergoing a complete transformation. Today with the rise in hybrid working and expectation of employee personal choice, use of the workplace has become completely unpredictable. In order for workplace and real estate leaders to effectively manage space and serve today's employees, they need to fully understand physical space and how people are using it in real-time. This ability is called spatial intelligence, and VergeSense is the leader in providing these insights, which lead to reduced real estate costs, improved employee retention, and better sustainability.
VergeSense is the leading workplace analytics platform used by innovative Fortune 500 companies across the world. These businesses use VergeSense to transform their static office into a dynamic workplace that matches today's employee needs and expectations. Powered by intelligent sensors and AI-driven insights, customers rely on VergeSense to reduce or reinvest real estate, improve building operations, and create spaces that meet today's employee expectations.
The Accountant will support the Finance department, and Business Operations functions with
important accounting/finance services (including resolving accounting/finance and payroll issues)
within the organization. This position will participate in all accounting processes and requires strong
communication skills, excellent customer service, professionalism, and exceptional accounting
• Ensure transactions involved in the complete accounting cycle are recorded with utmost
• Complete daily accounting tasks such as recording cash receipts and processing
•Prepare monthly journal entries and supporting schedules.
• Complete monthly account and revenue reconciliations.
• Assist in client collections, invoicing, and billing tasks.
• Assist with the creation of financial reports and verification of financial data.
• Ensure accounting best practices, GAAP, and company policies are maintained.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in accounting.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounting/Finance functions.
• Must have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
• Ability to learn industry-specific software programs.
• Ability to work and react quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge and experience with spreadsheets.
• Ability to work independently.
• Analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and multi-tasking is essential.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively within a team.
• A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
• Competitive compensation and equity
• Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
• Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.
See more open positions at VergeSense
Something looks off?