Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
The workplace has undergone a complete transformation. Historically, occupancy was consistent; everyone worked in-office five days per week. But post-pandemic, occupancy is inconsistent, unpredictable, and dynamic, as work has become more flexible than ever before. In order to make decisions with confidence, workplace, CRE, and facilities management leaders need a true understanding of how and when their spaces are used.
VergeSense is the company behind the world’s first and only Occupancy Intelligence Platform. Over 170 companies across 43 countries and 75M sqft rely on occupancy intelligence to make confident, fact-based optimization decisions to improve employee experience and decrease costs. VergeSense customers use our platform, which is built on a foundation of the industry's most accurate occupancy sensors, to right-size their portfolio, validate space planning and designs, optimize cleaning operations, and ensure their teams can always find spaces to work.
VergeSense is looking for experienced and highly self-motivated Account Executives that have demonstrated a successful track record of selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service solutions into the Enterprise market (F1000s) in a very fast paced environment.
The Account Executive will be a relentless hunter prospecting in their respective territories and accounts identifying and qualifying sales opportunities to engage in, manage and close. Beyond the initial close, they will proactively manage their installed customer base to drive upsell opportunities.
The AE will develop subject matter expertise in the Workplace Technology domain, and will be expected to engage C-Level executives responsible for managing RE portfolios at F1000 companies to educate them on the strategic value of workplace analytics.
This position is to cover the the EMEA region for VergeSense, a region that we are currently experiencing rapid growth in.
What We're Looking For
- Experience selling data analytics, preferably in the proptech domain
- 3+ years successful sales track record of prospecting into new territories, positioning & selling enterprise software or software-as-a-service enterprise solutions to F1000s
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex sales cycles, meeting/exceeding sales targets and driving large transactions ($500k ACV)
- Experience in managing and driving complex opportunities, leveraging partner network, negotiating commercial terms, working collaboratively with other functional teams, and deploying/allocating the appropriate resources to an opportunity
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization
- Skill in navigating organizations to find and engage the right contact
- Proven experience of leveraging Salesforce to document and track sales activity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional time-management skills and track record for meeting or exceeding deadlines
• A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
• Competitive compensation and equity
• Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
• Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.