Junior Insurance Account Manager (Customer Success)
Who we are at Embroker
Embroker is the radically simple destination for industry-tailored commercial insurance. Our mission is to make it radically easier for businesses to get the right coverage at the best price. With a technology-first, customer-centric approach, Embroker is changing how businesses protect themselves, their staff, and their customers. In 2015, Embroker has raised over $150M in funding from leading fintech investors.
Base Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
This position can sit remotely in the U.S.
The value of this position
We're looking for a new Junior Customer Success Manager to join the Embroker Customer Success team. At Embroker, we believe that our success is 100% dependent on the service we provide our customers. We don’t want our customers to be merely satisfied - we haven’t done our job until our customers are successful in making better business decisions and mitigating risk. Our Junior Customer Success Managers are responsible for managing day-to-day client service requests, handling client renewals, marketing to carriers, and overseeing customer success services.
What you will own in this role
- Partner with producers to manage clients’ insurance portfolios through the entire lifecycle.
- Manage client’s insurance portfolio in Salesforce/TechCanary (AMS) and Embroker’s proprietary cloud-based service platform.
- Ensure that clients are comfortable with and are able to utilize the tools available in the Embroker online. Platform, including policy upload, exposure upload, certificates, claims, and self-service features.
- Proactively prepare a client for renewal by discussing or providing strategy options, the state of the market, etc.
- Support Customer Success Managers in providing coverage improvements and additional policies.
- Assist with application preparation and data submission.
- Assist in reviewing quotes with Customer Success Managers as applicable.
- Review policies and program coverages.
- Support management of requests for certificates and endorsements.
- Review & analyze policy audits.
- Commitment to learning and development.
What experience we believe is the right fit
- Working knowledge of property & casualty coverage in relation to customer needs
- Property & Casualty License in the resident state
- Technical knowledge of property & casualty coverages
- Proficient with all Gsuite, experience with SalesForce a plus
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Comfortable in a quickly changing and dynamic environment
- Takes pride in delivering high-quality client service outcomes and satisfaction
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high transaction volume environments
- Self-motivated team player and highly organized
- Focused on delivering high-quality and timely results for projects and assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Embroker Pack lives by three core values that have taken us from an idea to a growing, well-funded player in the Insurtech space.
We succeed and fail as one team. We optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We always assume positive intent.
We are 100% committed. We move fast and are proud of what we build. We attack challenges with relentless positivity.
We strive to amaze and delight at every touchpoint. We make our work fun through teamwork, play, and positive energy.
We believe that systemic structures and practices disproportionately disadvantage the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be represented and included in the work we do to make our Pack stronger and more creative, and improve the way we do business. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or members of other marginalized communities.
Something looks off?