Access Renewal Enablement Specialist
Who we are at Embroker
Embroker is the radically simple destination for industry-tailored commercial insurance. Our mission is to make it radically easier for businesses to get the right coverage at the best price. With a technology-first, customer-centric approach, Embroker is changing how businesses protect themselves, their staff, and their customers. In 2015, Embroker has raised over $150M in funding from leading fintech investors.
The value of this position
The Access Renewal Enablement Specialist is responsible for supporting channel accounts retention, participation in various channel projects, and training new team members on the renewal team. This role will own channel accounts retention efforts including proactive renewal communications with broker partners, renewal quoting, binding, collaboration with the Underwriting team on referral process, and participation in various projects regarding channel’s initiatives and process improvements.
Access Renewal Enablement Specialist will report to the Team Lead - Renewal Enablement and will be responsible for channel enablement and driving efficiency through both internal and cross-functional process integration.
Channel accounts retention
- Responsibility for managing channel renewal processes, including maintaining necessary assets, reviewing renewal submissions, quoting renewal broker submissions within the Embroker broker portal, acting as the key point of contact for Access broker partners throughout the renewal process, cooperation with Underwriting on referral & nonrenewal processes, and binding renewal policies
- Maintain the agreed queue turnaround time, account retention, and renewal rates
- Act as a subject matter expert on renewal quoting process procedure, insurance product appetite, and program guidelines
- Monitor, maintain, and update the Salesforce renewal quoting case queue according to department SOP
Create and maintain administrative SOP
- Assist with execution efforts for creating standard operating procedures for reviewing and quoting renewal submissions, renewal binding process, and document retention processes.
- Maintain, monitor, analyze and report ways to improve processes used by the department
- Maintain and update department SOPs and internal knowledge bases
- Communicate and manage department needs with cross functional teams
- Participate in projects as required including managing of and/or participate in various channel’s initiatives and process improvements related to renewals
Training new team members
- Training new team members on the manual renewal quoting process
What experience we think is the right fit
- Experience with the risk identification and classification analysis to develop and present quotes of Embroker’s digital products.
- In depth knowledge of Embroker’s appetite and underwriting criteria.
- Working knowledge of commercial insurance is highly recommended.
- Proven record of effective communication with insurance intermediaries.
- Effectively distills complex topics in order to disseminate throughout cross-functional groups
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills are a must for the candidate to succeed.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize objectives on varying time scales.
- Adapts quickly to change and is comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic work environments.
- Proactively seeks out information and asks insightful questions to better understand complex topics.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
What Embroker offers
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Awesome referral bonuses
- We invest in your professional development and career path: online courses, books, etc.
- Private medical healthcare with dental services added
- Subsidized fitness card
- Regular team-building events
- Tournaments of table tennis and table soccer in our office, basketball and soccer teams
- In-office drinks, snacks, fruits, lunch, etc.
The Embroker Pack lives by three core values that have taken us from an idea to a growing, well-funded player in the Insurtech space.
We succeed and fail as one team. We optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We always assume positive intent.
We are 100% committed. We move fast and are proud of what we build. We attack challenges with relentless positivity.
We strive to amaze and delight at every touchpoint. We make our work fun through teamwork, play, and positive energy.
We believe that systemic structures and practices disproportionately disadvantage the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be represented and included in the work we do to make our Pack stronger and more creative, and improve the way we do business. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or members of other marginalized communities.
Something looks off?