B2B Lead Generation Specialist (EMAIL LIST BUILDING)
Who we are at Embroker
Embroker is the radically simple destination for industry-tailored commercial insurance. Our mission is to make it radically easier for businesses to get the right coverage at the best price. With a technology-first, customer-centric approach, Embroker is changing how businesses protect themselves, their staff, and their customers. In 2015, Embroker has raised over $150M in funding from leading fintech investors.
Position can sit anywhere in the US or CANADA
Base Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 CAN/US
As a Prospect Marketing digital researcher, you will be joining our Marketing team and working on Embroker's Outbound efforts. As a highly talented individual with experience in B2B technology marketing, you will be building and maintaining a prospect database in CRM and enhancing the quality of research continually. Some of your primary responsibilities will also include supporting existing email campaigns and further developing potential leads. You may also assist others in the department with other marketing activities.
Your day-to-day activity is to build validated and verified, and de-duplicated prospect lists with email contacts that are in our target verticals that match our ideal customer profile and are the right roles in those organizations. You will use database tools and web research using industry websites or associations to source new prospects.
You will work in a highly effective team with the latest tools, bringing great value to the company and constantly improving your skills.
What experience we believe is the right fit
- Have 2+ years of recent experience in digital marketing
- Have extensive knowledge in Google Workspace
- Extensive knowledge on managing sales platforms, such as SalesForce
- Have experience with email marketing tools (HubSpot, Mailchimp, and similar)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have optimization instincts and an analytical mindset
- Have a proven ability to do research on businesses and learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Have a strong work ethic, project management, data management, and organization skills, with an eye for detail
- Awareness of business planning and objectives; an ability to align work with strategic goals
- Good communication skills
- Lead Mining Tools (ZoomInfo, Crunchbase, LeadMine, VoilaNorbert, RocketReach, etc.)
- Data Enrichment
The Embroker Pack lives by three core values that have taken us from an idea to a growing, well-funded player in the Insurtech space.
We succeed and fail as one team. We optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We always assume positive intent.
We are 100% committed. We move fast and are proud of what we build. We attack challenges with relentless positivity.
We strive to amaze and delight at every touchpoint. We make our work fun through teamwork, play, and positive energy.
We believe that systemic structures and practices disproportionately disadvantage the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be represented and included in the work we do to make our Pack stronger and more creative, and improve the way we do business. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or members of other marginalized communities.