Who we are at Embroker
Embroker is the radically simple destination for industry-tailored commercial insurance. Our mission is to make it radically easier for businesses to get the right coverage at the best price. With a technology-first, customer-centric approach, Embroker is changing how businesses protect themselves, their staff, and their customers. In 2015, Embroker has raised over $150M in funding from leading fintech investors.
THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY IN LATIN AMERICA OR CANADA
The value of this position
For this role, we are seeking a relentlessly curious and outstanding product management
leader who can work collaboratively across the organization and with customers to deliver the
most compelling and differentiated Commercial Insurance products in the market. The person
will have experience in working on product management of enterprise products.
What you will own in this role
- Be the primary driver for identifying opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies
- and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Understand Embroker’s strategic and competitive position and deliver magical customer
- experiences and products that are aligned with our mission.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product roadmaps and
- feature requirements
- Drive product development with teams of engineers and user experience designers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product
- requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the
- team through key milestones.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key
- performance metrics.
- 2 to 5 years of enterprise software product management experience
Education and/or Certifications
BA or equivalent degree is preferred.
A degree in Computer Science is desirable but not required.
- 4+ years product management or related industry experience
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive
- product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups and
- guide the team through key milestones
- Experience in gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and
- developing them into a product solution
- Knowledge of design thinking and how to apply it to product development.
- Experience with analytical tools
- Displaying leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Proven communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Some knowledge of commercial insurance but more importantly the attitude to learn
- fast and support the team
- Experience with PAS and digital insurance products is a plus.
- Some experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience in Agile methodology
The Embroker Pack lives by three core values that have taken us from an idea to a growing, well-funded player in the Insurtech space.
We succeed and fail as one team. We optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We always assume positive intent.
We are 100% committed. We move fast and are proud of what we build. We attack challenges with relentless positivity.
We strive to amaze and delight at every touchpoint. We make our work fun through teamwork, play, and positive energy.
We believe that systemic structures and practices disproportionately disadvantage the most marginalized people in society — including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be represented and included in the work we do to make our Pack stronger and more creative, and improve the way we do business. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or members of other marginalized communities.