Senior Software Engineer-Salesforce
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Simpplr is looking for a passionate senior salesforce developer with a drive of building scalable applications. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees. You’ll be working alongside talented developers & designers who are focused on building a world-class application. We offer a great working environment and an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving startup. The successful candidate will be working closely with the team to turn product ideas into reality.
As a Salesforce SME, you love helping users solve tough problems with technology. You’re a problem solver, a team player, someone who loves creative thinking and who loves to win.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Become a product expert and trusted advisor
- Build and deliver kick-ass, custom demos that WOW the audience
- Build and maintain technical tools on the Salesforce platform - CPQ & CRM
Your Skill Set
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in system development for CRM & CPQ domain
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer building on the Salesforce platform
- Prior experience working in Saas based revenue model and using applications like Salesforce, Netsuite Financials, Marketo, Workato, etc. is a plus
- Hands-on experience with declarative development on the Force.com platform
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystems
- Experience with Data architecture, Identity and Access Management and Platform Development
- Deep understanding of Salesforce ecosystem including Marketing and Sales
- Deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles
- Salesforce Admin and Developer Certifications preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Experience with Gainsight is a plus
- Hands-on Experience with Integration platforms like Workato is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies, and passionate about emerging trends
- Self-learner, willing to explore available resources internally and online to develop mastery of a resource
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership of work
- Proven ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Empathetic to customer and end-user needs with the ability to synthesize solutions that meet a broad spectrum of use cases
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.