Senior Product Manager
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 500+ leading brands, including Zoom, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
About the role
Simpplr is looking for a senior product manager who excels user-centric product development to help drive the strategic direction and delivery roadmap for our application. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
Expect your creative, analytical, and leadership skills to be called upon from day one. You’ll work alongside incredibly talented designers and engineers, collaboratively building world-class products that solve our customer’s greatest challenges and transform the way that teams work. This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
What you’ll do
- Partner with key stakeholders to lead and define the product vision and strategy
- Collaborate with sales & customer success team members to identify new features and offerings to expand partnerships and increase revenue
- Work with our design, research, engineering, and data science teams to understand customers’ needs, mindsets, and segments through iterative release
- Plan and execute the product’s roadmap by working cross-functionally with technology, design/UX, and the product teams
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. Own and drive projects from start to finish
- Develop detailed product requirements in a scrum agile environment
- Cultivate customer empathy and develop deep insights into customer needs and how our products can help them achieve desired business outcomes
- Set product direction and make decisions based on user feedback, user research, and data insights to deliver a phenomenal product experience for our customers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Support adherence to Security & Privacy policies and procedures in regard to the use of Simpplr information and information assets, including Vendors, Suppliers and Partner material
- Up to 10% travel, including international travel
What you did
- 7+ years of experience in product management
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Demonstrated a deep understanding of customer needs, underlying technology, competition and partner ecosystem
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail
- You have deep user empathy, great design sense, and advocate for new features with both qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully handle ambiguity, and have experience working with agile development methodology
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to simultaneously run multiple projects without compromising results
- Have experience working with designers, engineers, and researchers to craft useful, usable, accessible, and delightful products
- A self-starter and a go-getter
- Passionate product manager, eager to learn, solve and drive customer problems
- Excellent oral and verbal communicator, feeling comfortable conversing with engineering as much as with customers, prospects and c-level executives
- Have the ability to dive deep into the details and clear and well-articulated requirements as well as contextual background
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.